RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled, grabbing Amber's hand,"Guess not, but theres always some hope eh?"

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber smiled cuddling into him. Darcia kicked Tar playfully.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Ow! Hey dont get jealous on me buddy!" Tar said smiling as he kicked Darcia back softly.

4. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"to the forest" Cou exclaimed

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well I`m sure besides the few fights, you've had it pretty easy huh?" He smirked a little
    "Okay then. Better not waste any time then" She walked a little closer to him then usual.

6. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia happily trotted along to the kitchen to see what was there. A few stoves, a couple fridges, a large walk-in cooler, and several cabinets of various food items. She helped herself, cooking up a few strips of breaded game, a couple potatoes, and a nice red apple to finish it all off. Minutes later, she walked back out with a plate of food in each hand. She set one down in front of Miku and took a seat next to her. "Hope you like it," She said with a smile.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku happily started eating the food. It's the first real piece of real food she had in awhile. She looked at Sofia with a little food in her mouth and nodded excitedly.

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled a bit. "So I just gotta drink a potion and then no nightmares!"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded some, smiling and saying "Basically, you'll just take a dose of it before you go to sleep each night, and it should help with them." as she began taking ingredients from the racks above the alchemy stand.

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia smiled and started chowing down as well. She had cooked many meals for Miku before, and was always quite happy to do so. Although, this was the first time in a long while she had some quality ingredients to use. It was quite delicious. "I really hope nobody minds us helping ourselves like this."

11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier reached the castle a small torn note in hand wondering what he had gotten himself into as he looked over the building. Shrugging he made sure his sword was at hand as he made his way across the courtyard, his senses on high alter as he reached the large doors and entered. Now finding himself in the main hall he made his way quietly towards any near by source of noise.

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon relaxed as he soaked in a deep pool of water that was heated by a nearby magma pool, he was in a cavern deep under the Catacombs, in a place only known to the denizens of the catacombs.
    "So much to do...So much to do..."
    "But for now, I shall simply rest."

Ominethious likes this.
  13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

With food still in her mouth, she said "well, Cynthia's boyfriend did it so I guess it's okay."

14. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He sighed in relief. "Thats so nice..."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly got down a large flask, pouring an amount of it into a small heated crucible, as she replied "Much better than trying to go after Crazyon..."

16. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

After wondering hopelessly for about an hour Xavier found himself down in the catacombs debating if he should press on deeper or leave to find a more interesting location.

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked down to the ground a bit saddened at the mentioning of his name. "But... I still wonder why he's in my nightmares.."

Crazyon likes this.
  18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly shook her head slightly, saying "Who knows... All I know is, he could be dangerous, and his magic is strong, not someone you need to mess with..." as she continued brewing, pouring a dark-coloured vial into the crucible and stirring.

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace had kept quiet though their moment, but was still messing with Lilly's boot, and kept getting more laces from it while purring.

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked up still sad thinking about what he could be missing. "But... what if he has some something really important? I know its everything and nothing and something... but... What if I need it?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.