RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethiosu smiled a bit, then said, "But first, would you like to view my Mechanic's Laboratory?"

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"And where would that be?"

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious pointed to the Metal bit sticking out of one of the caves, and said, "For the Moment, thats it." Then slowly walked over to it, with the Sycthle over his shoulders like a Bazooka.

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Hmm. I'm currently working in an idea to build an underground scientific facility. Maybe it could connect up with your workshop here?"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin walked into his lab, and said, "Sure, why not?" He then motioned to the dozens of boxes of Mechanical parts, and dozens of shelves full of books ranging from Mystery stories, to how to build a Conbustion Engine. He then said, "Welcome to the Mechanic's Lab, at the moment its a bit in, disassembly."

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"All labs start out looking like this. Then they get organized and they get really spiffy."

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, and set the Scythle down on his bench, and used the clamps on it to hold the ten foot monster down, then said, "Would you like to take a look at this, marvelous weapon?"

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled some, petting the kitten for a moment, then saying "Follow me back to the lab then." as she stood, turning and walking back towards her lab.

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten stood up and started to follower her back, holding Erika's hand tightly more for moral support than anything.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly headed back into her lab, leaving the door open, and said "Sorry about that..."

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten walked in behind her still holding Erika's hand. "So... how are you going to get rid of the nightmares?"

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Maybe later. I came here to talk about the oil deal." Rex says as he lights a cigarette and puts it in his mouth. "Strictly business for now."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin then pulled two chairs up to a table, and said, "Untill i get communications setup to the nearest Imperialist armory i won't be able to transfer oil... as for the price, that all depends on what you, and i are going to use it for." Omin leaned to grab a match, took his helmet off, collected a small bundle of wood, and lit it, breathing in the smoke to keep him from suffocating.

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly turned to the kitten, saying "Basially, I can make a potion you'd take a small amount of before you sleep, it will leave you in a very deep sleep tat you'd be unlikely to have any nightmares in."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Of course, I pain in the ass I imagine if the person is a slime." Amber nodded.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika continued to hold his hand, having concern for him.

Ominethious likes this.
  17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Yea..." Tar said smileing. "Anyway, we made it official. She's my wife."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'm impressed, never thought you would actually do to be honest, though you have been pretty successful here as well huh? Snagged yourself a good looker too" Amber giggled "Careful Tar, your friend might be gettin jealous" Darcia chuckled "don't worry, she's not my type anyway."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Tch, I dont recall any girl being your type Darcia. You always got girls while I was left in the dust, but you never stayed with any of em heh..." Tar replied.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well none of them ended up being what U wanted, can't blame for that one right?" He leaned back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.