RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Oi you two calm down. Or me AND Darcia will break it up. Bah, we could just leave you here, I need to see my wife..." Tar said, gathering himself again.

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Are you sure? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure I tried to kill you at least once. Whatever. And don't bash on humans. They're none-too-powerful and kind of squishy, but they're loyal and a lot nicer to inhabit."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar heard this, his face changed a bit in anger, as did his tone,"Humans...? Humans being loyal? Nice!? They attacked my race simply out of fear for our ferocity! We did nothing, NOTHING to you before you attacked us..."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious then said, cocking the Scythle, "Thousands of us, murdered. Murdered men, women, and children... That, is why we retaliate."

5. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel pulled a small metallic device from his jacket and sprayed aerosol chloroform in to Tomas open mouth as he talked with Omni

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra sighed "do you want to stay here? I'm trying to clear the air here but if you want I can just kick you out"
    "I-I don't know" she said trying to keep up with the neko
    "Yep, your room smells nice you know" She giggled a little, the roomed a little odd, but feminine.
    Darcia nudged Tar "your friends are interesting an all, but I don't feel like getting talked to by a crazy guy, suit of armor or a crazy scientist today."

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale sighed.
    " Well yes id prefer to. But we dont excactly get along well huh? "

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded "Right, then let's get these problems sorted out then, why is it your upset?"

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Well you promised me help and an army. But then didnt actuly assist me. "

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra sighed "I never lied to you, I just don't have an army yet. Look, if the time comes and it's taking too long, me and you can go and I'll help. I'll bring a few of my strongest and I'm sure we will do fine, sound good?"

11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Huh. Well i just wanna ask one thing first. Why should we trust eachother? Both our races and culture are based around manipulation and deceit. " Acrale replied now having lowered her ice spells.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well, combined were stronger. As a team, we could control a lot more then alone and I'm sure make use of each other." Xetra grinned.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded.
    " That was the excact answer i was hoping for. So can we put this brief conflict to rest? "

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"That's what I was hoping to hear as well. Yes, and let's hope it doesn't have to happen again."

Blackleaf likes this.
  15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright. " Acrale replied extending her hand to shake hands with Xertra.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra smiled shaking her hand "good! And don't ever stop wearing armor like me" She said chuckling

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Thanks for the compliment i guess. " She replied.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra chuckled "hey, just giving them where their due."

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh dont expect succubus seduction to work on me. But if that was a true compliment from the queen herself im honored. " Acrale replied smiling.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious then set the scythle down, and said, "What the hell, why did you throw, pinky fingers, at him!?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.