RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He spoked out rather matter-of-factly, "Well, she's doing good! Also my mommy is Miss Kalissa." He then started to speak excitedly, "She's lots of fun and makes really yummy tea. She also does pranks once in awhile but she cheats and makes me float which isn't fun. Then Miss Lilly made me these wings so Mommy can't cheat anymore!" He held the edge of his cape for a moemnt holding it up before letting it drop. "Then I had lots of fun Prank wars with Miss Lilly... but she isn't very good. She can't ever beat me!"

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly laughed slightly, heading back into the lab while Arawn and Sareace spoke.

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn called back to Lilly as she started to walk away. "Get back here Miss Lilly! Since none of us know where we are going, you need to help us find Crazyon's lab! You aren't going to leave a group of poor children alone to try to find a lab full of dangerous potions all by yourself are you?" He gave a really sad whimpering kitten face as he finished up.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed, saying "I'm sorry, I can't head out right now, I have a lot of work I have to get done..." and shaking her head.
    In a serious tone, she added "You don't need to go trying to find Crazyon to begin with either, you have nothing to gain from him or his lab..."

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at her sadly. "But... he's got something precious and I don't know what it is, but its everything and nothing and something and its in all of my nightmares."

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked at the wings in awe. Then took the Suit off to show her normal clothes ((Dende, do not make a perv reference, i swear to god. X3)) which the tear on her back made her wings shootout from her back. They were a pair of small little Ash-Colored wings, and she said, "I have wings as well!"

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at her sadly. "But... he's got something precious and I don't know what it is, but its everything and nothing and something and its in all of my nightmares."

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly thought for a moment, realizing something and saying "Leave him be, just go back and stop looking for what you think he has... If you go there, who knows what could happen, but it would likely be bad, and I'm not going to be the one to take you there..." and turning, now walking back into the lab to her alchemy station to work on a potion.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku shrugged "this place is weird anyway."

10. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia sighed and continued on down the hall. She wasn't sure where she was going, really, but she was bound to bump into something important if she wandered long enough.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku sniffed the air "smells like food, you hungry?"

12. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia unconsciously clutched her stomach with her free hand. She hadn't eaten all day, as she'd been too busy trying to find the castle, and then find Miku. She nodded her head, her Kitsune sense of smell leading her in the direction the scent was coming from. They soon came to a large set of wooden doors and, pushing through those, found themselves in the castle Mess Hall. It was pretty empty at the moment, but the lingering smells hinted that someone had been using the kitchen just minutes ago.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku happily sat down on a chair waiting for Sofia to decide what she wanted to eat, she wasn't too particular.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"No kidding..." Tar said. "But thats all behind us now that she's dead...hmmm...I dont really remember the last time I saw you Dar..."

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He ran up to her adn grabbed her wrist. "Please... I need to know who I am... I remember things now that I didn't know.... I don't know why... but I wanted to be human for some reason even though if I was human I couldn't be mommy's Kitten..."

16. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas had moved from the tower he'd found out he'd been in to a nondescript room near the middle of the castle. He was a little less freaked out now that he knew that The Voice (it was just the sort of thing that needed capitals) wan't a sign he was insane, but it was a lot to take in.
    So. We have a plan?
    No. You?
    Yeah, actually. Find whoever the Queen is now, and tell her that Kramer's back.
    So you do have a name.
    Yep. Let's go.
    Tomas stood up, imbued with a new sense of purpose. He exited the room he was in, and by a stroke of luck heard the Queen talking to someone. Stepping around the corner, he heard The Voice again.
    Let me talk.
    "Oi! I need a word, Yer Highness!"

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"It was a long time ago, that's for sure..." Darcia sighed "well, no point worrying about that, it's cool were in the same place again."

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale got up.
    " I think ill head off. See you later! Best of luck Lilly. " She said walking out the door.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra patted the strange man on the shoulder "I'm glad we get to share words. Feel free stick near these two and you'll find me in a bit, I have an important issue to deal with first." She pointed to Darcia and Tar

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale headed out through the corridors and decided to go back to her old room. She had been there before and knew that it was empty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.