RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He frowned a bit at her news. "But... we really need to find him. I mean, its not like we just say Crazyon, Crazyon, Crazyon, and he'll suddenly appear behind us."

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

When Sareace saw him, and immediatly mewed to Arawn, looking at him kindly. =^-^=

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn looked at her and turned his head a little. "Lilly... who's that"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sorry, but I really don't know where you'd look. I honestly have no clue where his lab is, I'm not even certain how I got back from his lab when I was there." Lilly replied, frowning somewhat.
    Lilly laughed slightly, saying "That's Sareace, she just came here with someone else and I guess I'm watching her for a bit."

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia glanced back, and slowed to a halt. The fire was... curious, and piqued her interest. "That's.... Wow! How'd you learn to do that?"

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and added, "Im Ominethious's apprentice to be specific."

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn looked at her confused. "Omeentheeus?" He scratched his head thinking. "Nope... I don't know anyone named that. Is he new? After we find Crazyon's lab.. I'll have to throw another party like I did for Alaizia and Lilly!"

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace smirked, and said, "He got here a few days ago, People cawl him tinman... cuz of his armor. But a party sounds nice!"

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku giggled, pleased that she was able to do something more useful now "I just kind of learned it when I turned into a changeling."

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled in excitement. "Okay, but you and Erika will help me set up all future parties for new castle comers! Okay you two?"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika was caught a bit off guard "o-okay"

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace mewed hapily, and hugged Arawn for a minute, then said, "So whats your name rxactly?"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled. "I'm Kitten. And this is Erika! She was going to be a slave but I asked Miss Terra and Miss Terra made her a not-a-slave."

14. Mailboxhead

She giggled as well. "It won't really help you find some dinner or a room to sleep in tonight though. Come on, lets go get it sorted out." She resumed her course down the hallway, pulling Miku gently along with her.

15. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

The door at the end of the hallway burst open, and a tall, harried-looking man tore through, shouldering past Miku and muttering under his breath. "I didn't ask for this. Why me? Why now?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well I couldn't do it before!" She said trying to prove she did something useful, though she kind of sounded like she was joking.

17. Mailboxhead

Sofia giggled, but continued on. There would be time for magic tricks after they got a warm meal in their bellies.
    The door bursting open kind of startled Sofia, and she instinctively sidestepped into the wall, pulling Miku with her and giving the man plenty of room to rush on past. She watched him disappear down the hall and around the corner before regaining her composure. "Umm.... what was that all about?"

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Panting, Tomas backed up to a wall and slid down to the floor. Letting out a groan, he put his head in his hands.
    Feeling better?
    No. Who ARE you? WHAT are you?
    I'm a helper. I sure as hell don't want you to die, because if you die, I don't get to come back for five hundred years or so. And screw that.
    What? I don't under...
    Don't try.
    But why me?
    I figured you'd be as good as any.
    Good at what?
    Being a host for me.

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace gave him a look of confusion while hugging him, purring a bit she asked, "Who's Terra?"

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Miss Terra is the queen silly. Mommy always calls her Miss Terra and so do I." He patted her head a bit and then got a curious confused look. "Are we doing a group hug now?"

21. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace mewed, stopped hugged him, and said, "So how is Miss Terra, and who is your mom?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.