RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota stared at her with a blank face, shaking the cold syringe in her onyx hand slightly. "Well now you have two examples," She said with another laugh.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly blinked in confusion, before saying "Wow... Somehow that hadn't crossed my mind." and laughing slightly.

3. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

After turning a corner, Tomas looked back, shrugged, and started sprinting down the corridor. Coming to a set of stairs, he looked behind him again and started walking up the stairs.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix casually walked after him, and said, "Unless you want to end up lost, killed, or worse... I suggest you come back, and follow me to her throne!"

5. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel made it outside and opened up the body bag, he rifled around in his pockets and pulled out a vial that contained a sparkling blue solution "Als is vell zat end vell I guess" carstel popped the cork off and poured the vial into the bag, he pulled his gas mask to his face as the body began to dissolve into a small puddle of a sickly purple to which he promptly bottled back in the vial . he pulled it close to his face looking through the bottle "huh? its really pure, Veird." he put the vial back in his coat and folded the bag up and put it away as well, Pulling his mask off he exclaimed "zat vill stink for a vhile, pew. I need more bodied, hum" he pondered for a moment "to za queen" he said excitedly, as he headed in to the throne room

6. Stu and Improved

Someone's obviously got a low general view of humans. Who would even make an Irish robot? Muttering under his breath, Tomas continued up the stairs, opened the door at the top, saw a jet of fire, and closed it again. ...Okay. Not going that way. He walked back down the stairs, a shell-shocked look on his face.

7. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya walked fairly deep into the forest. He eventually stopped and sat down against a tree. He had a solemn look on his face. He had a gloomy look on his face. He opened up his hand and stared at his palm. He then raised his arm and extended it outward. He thought wind and focused hard on the palm of his hand, hoping that something would happen. Nothing. He lowered his arm and sighed. "It's no use..." He grit his teeth in anger and slammed his fist against the tree. "Goddamn it!" He yelled. He took a deep breathe and tried to calm down. He thought hard about the day he saw his foster mother die. It was at this exact moment he remembered something. There was more to his foster mother's dying words than he thought. The words played over and over in his head. "Live on, Tetsuya. We'll always be with you no matter what." He looked down at the necklace that they gave to him for his 10th birthday. Just then, memories of him and his foster parents started flowing back to him. He remembered how happy he was with them, and how much they cared for him. He began to sob with joy. He quickly stood up. "I...I will live on! From now on, I'll protect those who are important to me!" He quickly extended both arms outward and sent a strong gust of wind out in front of him, using magic for the first time. It shred through small tree branches and and stripped bushes of their leaves, nearly tearing them out of the ground. He didn't stop there, he repeatedly sent out more gusts of wind until until the small area in front of him was bare. He stared out in front of him, noticeably shocked at what he had just accomplished. He grabbed his necklace and held it in his palm. He smiled. For the first time since his foster parents died, he felt truly happy. He gripped the necklace tightly in his hand. "Thank you." He put his necklace back under his shirt and looked up at the sky for a bit. He then began to head out of the forest and back towards the castle.

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((He has many Accents, sometimes full British, Irish, and German... in this he's using GERMAN, but ill make it adjustable. X3

And his voice is similar, not to the TF2 Medic, but to Dr Krauss from Hellboy 2:
    ))

Rix had, what he could only tell from himself after a bit, was that his voice got a bit, Irish... He cleared his throat out, and spoke again, "Ah, much better. Anyways, I suggest you come with me, if you're so intent to seek help from the Queen. Now, please, do not stray from me again?"

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... maybe you lost your memory at some point?" Erika looked at him a little concerned going through a similar situation

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He nodded a little bit. "Which is why I wanted your help... I know you lost your memory when Xertra was gonna make you a slave. However I am still glad she did make you a not-a-slave at least... The other thing in my nightmare though... The mad Doctor who looks really funny and gave me Yorick keeps showing up... and he always has something precious... Its something and nothing and everything..."

11. Stu and Improved

"...Lead on." Tomas followed behind Rix, gripping his SMG more tightly. His off hand kept straying to his pocket.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

After a while they were in the Throne room, and Rix said, "Here we are, Ze Throne room."

13. Stu and Improved

Tomas let his breath out in a whoof. "I'd say 'Wish me luck', but you'd probably hex me. So, here goes." Tomas started to take a step, and then put his foot down. "So, do I just walk in, or what? Am I gonna get melted if I do something wrong?"

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix laughed, and said, "Beats me, I haven't been in here, Im Ominethious's Financieer, not a full blown Mercinary... But fine, Ill stand beside you if you honestly need a meatshield if you do something Incompetent, savvy?"

15. Stu and Improved

"I don't usually use body bag blockers." Tomas chuckled nervously. "Usually, I AM the body bag blocker. Thanks for it, though. I guess you can come too. I can't really stop you."

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled, and said, "Eh, true... You'd be better off with someone who can't die to, a lot of things. Anyways, Go forth into the Room?"

17. Mailboxhead

Elsewhere, a strange form was scaling a wall of the castle. It had been damaged and partially repaired in the changeling invasion, and now she used the patchwork brick to help reach the open window, halway up the tower, her appearance disguised by a hooded cloak. She climbed with ease, and quickly disappeared inside. Once there, she sniffed the air, searching for a familiar scent, before setting off into the empty hallways.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was alone walking the in the hallways with a long sigh "stupid Tetsuya going on his "quest for enlightenment" pssh." SHe almost sounded jealous. At least he had deep down abilities to discover. Her skin had turned grey again now as she ventured the halls.

19. Mailboxhead

The scent lead her down the stairs, through the halls. She passed several demons, none of whom seemed the least bit interested in who she was. She eventually tracked the scent to a single person, a kitsune girl... with pale gray skin. Was this really who she was looking for. She came up silently behind the girl. "M... Miku?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was startled by the voice behind her. So startled she jumped and fell over. "S-Sofia?"

21. Mailboxhead

Sofia was wide eyed. She looked so different now! But... it was definitely Miku. She quickly wrapped the changeling kitsune in a tight hug. "Oh, thank god I've found you! I was so worried!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.