RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya took a deep breath. "I think I just need to be alone for a while." He looked down. "Sorry..." He gestured a quick goodbye and began to walk towards the forest.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku sighed sitting back down on the ground "okay then." After a few minutes, she decided it to be better if she went back to the castle.

Xertra had bit of an angry look on her face "so from what you gathered, aside from Luna, she never ended up being much a threat?" Darica nodded. He seemed to think the entire group wasn't held together well "and what of Arcale?" "I haven't seen her since." Xertra nodded as the two walked down the hall.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar took a few minutes to get dressed. Once he was sure he looked alright, and smelled well enough, he went out of his room.

He walked along the various hallways of the castle, not really going anywhere in particular.

But he stopped when he saw, something he hadn't expected.

His old friend Darcia, and his Queen Xertra, chatting.

Tar slowly walked up to them,"Hey you two..." He said casually.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia let out a little chuckle "well if it isn't the giant perv himself, heard you've been having an interesting time here." Xertra let out a small chuckle as well "He tends to get around."

BrutorDragon and Blackleaf like this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled, saying "Thank you then. Just hold this under your tongue." as she moved to put the digital thermometer into Acrale's Mouth.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale kept the thermometer still under her darkblue tongue.
    " Mhmm. "

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace skittered to Lilly, and hugged her boot, and tried to take another string from her boot.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly waited for a moment, giving a slight chuckle at Sareace, before hearing the thermometer beep and moving to take it out, startled to see it reading an error with the temperature showing far below 0 Celsius.
    "Wow, I didn't think that was possible, amazing..." she added, noting down the temperature reading in a small notebook and setting aside the thermometer.

9. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Maybe not. But you'll have a bitch of a time explaining the sucking chest wound." Tomas grinned, and for just a split second, something was visible. Something older, nastier, and tougher than Tomas himself. Then he blinked, and it was gone. "Sorry, did you say something?"

Ominethious likes this.
  10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then curriously took the Thermometer but dropped it due to its blistering cold. And had mewed in pain.

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled a bit.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled, and patted his back, hard. Then said with a smirk, "You a bit hilusinative, Thom?"

13. Stu and Improved

"What? I don't know the term. I just... blacked out for a second..." Without warning, Tomas casually raised the SMG and pressed it into the centre of Rix's chest. "I may not be able to kill you, but I can make you want to die. That wasn't funny. Don't do it again."

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly facepalmed, setting the thermometer back on the table.
    Lilly was grinning excited somewhat "Ice devils are quite fascinating." as she then went to quickly note down more she observed.
    After a moment, she then said "Alright, going to test your reflexes real quick, relax your legs." as she took a reflex hammer.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix tipped his hat down, and pulled the hidden revolver from his hat, pointing it to Thomas's head. He then said, "Aye, im thirty seven Millenium old, and counting. I can'tdie, but YOU can, so i suggest you lower that wee Gun of yours."

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Hmm alright. " She replied.

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked at her glove section of the suit, was frozen solid. Which she mewed, and shown it to Lilly.

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly glanced to Sareace, sighing and saying "I'll get that fixed up for you in a bit..." before then looking back to Acrale, tapping her knee with the reflex hammer to see how quick her reflexes were.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale reacted quicker than a normal person but not instantly.
    " Alright this is going alright. Whats next? "

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace shook it, then banged the glove on table, shattering it, and exposing her hand.

21. Stu and Improved

"Are you joking? Pulling a handgun on a trained soldier? Fine." Tomas slowly lowered the SMG. "But I warn you now. That suit may be fire-retardant, but it sure isn't bullet-proof. If I catch you doing that again, I don't care if you can't die, I'm going to replace most of your brain with metal. And if you ever. EVER. Pull a gun on me again, I'm going to make you wish you were never born."

22. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix mechanically laughed at the threat, and said, "Trust me, Carpace armor vorks wonders."

23. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Noting the quicker than average reflexes, Lilly then said "Well, that's really about all I can do short of using runes or drawing blood, so I guess that's it." and shrugging slightly.
    "I never really got much else in the way of tools in here for examinations or anything similar, but even this was quite interesting, thank you!" she happily added.
    Lilly glanced over with confusion at the noise, then mumbled "Seriously..?" and facepalmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.