RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, saying "Don't worry, I won't try anything." as she walked back to the table and sat down the few tools.
    "Taking your temperature first, will be interesting to see what it is, open your mouth please." she added, now taking the thermometer.

2. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Nearing the castle, harnackam sees the guards. He sees a quick burst of movement, and the guards' reaction. He stays in flight, waiting to see what will happen. A figure from behind the trees walks forwards from the tree line towards the front gate. He glides to a stop, landing between the figure and the front gates.

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix was outside, about to drive the truck out when he saw the same dragon again, but didn't respond, but he did look to see what was going on...

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Never that easy, stupid. "Um. Hi. You're... a dragon. Right. I need to get through." Tomas attempted to walk past.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix walked up near them, His Bio-suit gleaming a bit from the Truck's now-lit Lights, and his oddly placed Top Hat on top of the Helmet.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Her hand raised to her chin thinking "maaaybe we could go ask some people. Like maybe the queen could help... even though... she is a little scary"

7. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya let out a long sigh. "No that won't do. If I wanted someone else's help I would have just had Harnackam do it...but I need to do this by myself."

8. Stu and Improved

Tomas looked uncomprehendingly at Rix, and then shook his head. "Listen, I need to speak to whoever's in charge."

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Well, good luck then. I'm bored." harnackam goes over to a nearby hill and falls asleep.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix gulped a bit. Then said, "Er... That would be... Qween Xertra. Ill try to help you find her, but please, State your name? If ya got one?"

11. Stu and Improved

Tomas paused, then spoke. "Tomas. Tomas Stonewall. I..." He sighed. "I need help."

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix had a smirk through his near-black visors, that only his eye glow could be seen. He then said, "Help with what?"

13. Stu and Improved

"If the Queen you're talking about does what I hope she'll do, you'll find out. Otherwise I am from nowhere, going nowhere, doing nothing, working for nobody. Capiche?" Tomas gestured to Rix. "I could probably find her on my own, but I may as well take direction. Lead on."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled, and said, "I need a bit more info than nothing, Laddy. No offence, but if you've noticed the mass ammount of guards... there was a bit of an Insurrection towards Xertra... Si please do tell me..." Rix then took his top hat off, and checked the inside for his revolver, nestled in a hidden sown pocket on the top of the hat, and had kept walking forward with Thomas.

15. Stu and Improved

Tomas sighed. "I'm an ex-merc. Did jobs in Urkutsk, both sides of the Ten Year War, and a whole lot of other places. Nearly died a few times. Can't keep a good guy down. My nickname was Sandbag. I was the defence guy, and I did a damn good job of it. I got shot in Urkutsk, though, and the Crew doesn't have room for gimps. Got out with a little compensation and a kidney full of shrapnel. Got surgery, then I took to writing kids books. Good stuff. Made the bestseller's list. Never on top, though. Didn't last. I got into a gambling hole, and the Mob took notice when I started paying with I.O.U.s. I killed one of their top cleaners, so now they're after me. I figure this is the one place no one's scared of 'em." Tomas chuckled. "That and I figured there might be a book in it."

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix could do nothing but make a highly electronic laugh. Then said, "Quite the story, i must say. Prehaps, i don't have to pull out my guns... But eh, always fond of Ex-Mercenaries. Especially one from that war in particular, was quite the news in Soulless Politics. Might i ask about your knowledge on our race?" He finished with a bit of a Electronic cough.

17. Stu and Improved

"No clue. I hate flying blind, but you guys don't exactly go around parties introducing yourselves. I figure, if anybody starts doing something weird like mind-controlling me or lighting me on fire or stealing my soul or whatever, I'll shoot them in the head."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix lauged, and said teasing tone, "I can't promise that, especially a Kitsune soul... Especially... a male. But i wouldn't turn on a mercenary. Besides, if that bullets lead, its not going to kill a Soulless like myself."

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright nobody in this realm has ever examined an ice devil i suppose. Ill do it just for you then becausue good luck getting to Acheron and trying it there. " Acrale replied opening her mouth.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

After the drider had been settled in, Xertra started her way back to the throne room, but was stopped by a dragon looking like a human with black hair with red streaks. The dragon-human spoke "queen Xertra? We need to have a little chat."
    "Right so..." She had no idea what to say "what do you want to do?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.