RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Huh alright then. " Acrale replied looking at the others.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace hadn't took her eyes off the string she was pawing at on the floor, but then glanced at Acrale, and said, "Hy! Im Sareace."

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

After wandering around in the forest for a half hour, harnackam came across a makeshift cave made up of debris, bones, and wood built into a hillside. Going near the entrance he heard loud snoring. He recognized the scent of an ogre. Looking inside, he couldn't see much in the darkness. Then he heard movement and a mechanical click. He backed up quickly, just in time to miss a blast from a shotgun. He angrily pushes at the wall of the cave, causing the debris and bone structure to collapse.

A patch of debris starts to move. The ogre bursts from the wreckage, gun in hand. harnackam shoots a freezing blast from his mouth, freezing the troll's arm solid. harnackam approaches him, freezes his legs, and puts one of his claws on the ogre's shoulder. The ogre screams as harnackam's claw rips through his throat. harnackam then grabs ahold of the troll's head and snaps it off.

Taking the ogre to a nearby river he cleans, skins, and disembowels him. Chopping off his upper arms, legs, and most of his abdominal muscles. He proceeded to make a fire, and used runes to hover the meat over the fire, until it was cooked. Then he ate it. It was...less than delectable. But filling. harnackam returned to the castle.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku giggled "you gonna be one of those guys that goes on an adventure of 'enlightenment'?"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

After a while Ominethious had a makeshift lab (( Litterally one large room with a door in the back leading to a smaller room)) setup in the small cave system he had built it in. Which he had built shelves to hold his vast ammounts of books, and Runes drawn into sheets of paper, or stone. His mass of electronic devices, and components were sitting in boxes he shoved to the side for later storage. However for now, he can sit in his chair in the back room he called a study, and bedroom... a quite small space. Which after a few minutes he was out, and snorring in the chair.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Acrale Mirilina. " She said looking at the soulless cat.
    " Nice to meet you. "

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked with curiosity, greeting "Hello there Acrale, nice to meet you, I'm Lilly."

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly then asked "Out of curiosity, what might you be?" as she looked at Acrale.
    "You don't quite look like a succubus, or anything I recognize."

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

She smiled.
    " Succubus might be accurate. But im an Ice devil. Im from another realm you see. " She said grinning briefly.

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Another realm?" Lilly replied, sounding surprised.
    "How did you get here? It must have been quite the journey!"

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Acheron. " She replied.
    " My home is called Acheron. "
    " Most gates between realms lie far north from here. Not only across the mountains but the few gates are only at the very north pinacle of the continent. I spent quite some time journeying both here and back and then once again here. "

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika looked up at the ceiling "hmmm, well how far back do you remember?"

Blackleaf likes this.
  14. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at her glumly. "I don't know... its all... goofy. Like I remember different things... I was running the woods scared. And I wanted to be human badly... I don't know why I wanted to be human and it scares me because I can't be mother's Kitten if I'm human..."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Gates far north? Fascinating, I've never heard of anything like that... Sounds like quite the journey to even make once, much less three times, what brings you here?" Lilly asked, still quite curious.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh a couple of things. " She replied.
    " So im guessing you're a succubus? "

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, saying "You'd guess right, still relatively new to being one though. It's only been a few... Months I think? Haven't really kept track of time since then." and finishing with a slight laugh.

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar woke up with a small weight on his chest. He opend his eyes slowly and saw his wife, Amber, sleeping soundly on him. He smiled.

After a loud yawn, Tar stretched in his awkward position.

He shook Amber gently,"Time to wake up sleepy head..." He said softly.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" I know that feeling. " Acrale replied also laughing a bit.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, guess it just doesn't seem as important to keep track of around here." Lilly replied, still laughing slightly.
    Thinking for a moment, she asked "So, are you part of the syndicate, or just visiting?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.