RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Everything look fine?" Xertra questioned staying near the driders.
    Zeta yawned streaching, her suit still not fully formed yet "yeeeeah just gimme a few minutes." She said falling back on her bed.

2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He walked in and sat down next to her. "I've gotten... strange dreams that I know are real but they aren't and they are really making me confused... I don't know who I am anymore... I thought I was Mommy's Kitten but now... I remember things... that I never knew I knew..."

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Isabella smiled happily, and suddenly hugged Kalissa. Very warmly, in fact. Her tone suddenly got very soft again. "Th-thank you... Kalissa. You've done so much for us..." She whispered.

4. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Cou adjusted his robes awkwardly "yeah, yeah a few minutes would be good" he said kind of high pitch

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa hugged Isabella back, smiling and saying "I'm happy I was able to help, this turned out much better than I could ever have hoped."

6. Mailboxhead

She hugged for a moment longer before slowly relinquishing her gasp. Her demeanor had changed completely. She looked at the ground shyly, her hands clasped behind her back. "M-miss Milena wants me t-to stay up here in the castle...." She stammered out. It sounded like the idea frightened her a bit. Perhaps that fear of the surface applied to more than just Ilse and Alexis?

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Hmm, I guess you'll have to figure that out. Come back and find me, once you've made peace with yourself, if you want tutelage in the magical arts. Unless you would like me to forcibly remove the block." harnackam paused for a moment sniffing the air, then shaking his head "Do you know where I could get something to eat?" One of the pieces of ice floating around harnackam falls to the ground and instantly melts.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Milena wants you to stay up in the castle? Well, I know it is fun up here, and there's nothing to be scared about." Kalissa replied in a reassuring tone, still smiling.

9. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya looked at Harnackam. "I'll work this out myself. It's about time I overcome this anyways...Thank you." Tetsuya saw the piece of ice fall down and melt. "Er, as for where you can get something to eat, I'm not sure."

10. Mailboxhead

"I-I-I know... but..." She looked away shyly. It was obvious that something about staying In the castle made her anxious. She even started to shiver a bit. "I-it's just... umm..."

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa sounded slightly concerned, asking "What's wrong?" when she noticed Isabella's anxiety.

12. Mailboxhead

Her voice was barely a murmur. "I'm... gonna be alone... and.... umm...."

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alone?" Kalissa asked, still concerned.
    "Won't you have someone to stay with?"

14. Mailboxhead

Isabella shook her head. "I-if I were to stay with one of the other driders... Th-they would claim me as theirs... s-since Miss Milena won't be s-staying up here..."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa went silent for a moment, thinking, before then saying "Well... What if you stayed with me? I doubt any drider would try to claim you if you were with me."

16. Mailboxhead

She picked her head up to look at Kalissa now. "Oh nononono. I-I can't make you do that..."

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa smiled, saying "You wouldn't be making me do anything! I'd be happy if you did, it'd be much better than staying alone or risking being with another drider!"

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"I wish you luck then. veyet'toon ghergo ir." harnackam started walking off into the forest "Now to find something to eat."

19. Mailboxhead

It... would make... Kalissa happy? Isabella smiled a bit, but then looked away again, bringing a finger up to her lips as she pondered things. Even now she was conflicted. Without the mistress to guide her... she really didn't know what to do.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa saw her pondering and said "Come on!" as she moved to take Isabella's hand.
    "It's not like there's really anywhere else in the castle for you to stay from the sound of it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.