RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Tinman stands up and, walks back to the house with a odd look of amusement on his face. When he enters, he notices the Monk and walks over, hiding something in his metal hands. "Look at what I caught." He chimes, sliding his hand from over the object. "I saw it scurrying across the street and pounced." In his hand is the limp, dirty, probably diseased body of a very fat street rat. "Would you like to hold it? WPerhaps you could cook it?" As he says the last bit, he seems a little to excited. The concept of eating was still new to him and, he found it fascinating.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  2. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Drak looked down at the filthy vermin slightly unsettled, and then glanced out the window where he was pretty sure he could see the horizon brightening in preparation for the dawn. "I'm not really hungry, and I don't know how to cook. Maybe someone else can ahem they wake up?"

3. 2ktaco

The metal dude looks a little dissapointed and, dejectedly places the rat corpse into his pack. "Should I wake them?"

4. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide rose out of bed and found a corner to pray in. She lit twelve candles to symbolise the holy sunlord and his eleven doves. She opened the Birth of light and truth and read twelve passages. She then closed it and stowed everything.

5. Draken09

Dark spotted Adelaide coming in from the other room. "Hey, why not ask her?" He turned to Adelaide and began, "Miss... Uh... What's your name? Do you happen to know how to cook?

6. 2ktaco

Tinman pulls out his rat and holds it up for her to see. He points at it with his other hand. "I caught it in the street. Do you want to eat it?" As he shakes it, little bits of grime fall off.

7. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Adelaide. Just, Adelaide." She said. Then, noticing the rat, she opened her mouth, quickly closed it, and walked out of the room.

8. Draken09

Drak did his best to suppress a grin. "We'll, it looks like you're out of luck for now. I'm going to relax outside." The walked on out dnd returned to the roof, glad that the sound of scraping metal was gone.

9. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

Landron woke up mere moments before Drak did, but chose to remain in the room contemplating his actions over the previous few days and what his companion were like. Even after hearing the others moving around in the other room he remained until he could no longer hear most of them. He emerged a few seconds later to find the 'Tinman standing nearby. "Good morning."

10. Indrana came out of her room looking rather frumpy...disappearing into another room with a grumpy expression.

11. 2ktaco

The Warforged smiled, sort of, to Landron. "Good morning. Can you cook?" He holds up the rat.

12. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"Can't say I've really ever tried, so i guess I might be able to cook it." Landron replied, taking a few moments to consider it. "Now that I think about it, though, I'm pretty certain it would end fairly badly if I tried cooking it, so unless you want to see something bad happen to it, you should probably ask someone else."

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus came out of the room he and Alaizia was fully dressed in his normal attire. He went to meet with the group. "Well I slept well last night. Might I ask what we are eating before we start our little investigation."

14. ALaizia looked around ...a bit messy headed from sleep " I dont know...what is for breakfast?....daddy will know"

15. Draken09

Drak walked back in, only catching the word "breakfast." "Food? I think Tinman may be able to help you!"

16. " I would rather not have dead rat" she said ...already knowing it some how.

17. Draken09

Drak was caught slightly off of his social guard, but simply figured that Alaizia had overheard them from the other room. "Well then, I can't wait for breakfast, because I'm just about ready to get on with this investigation." He glanced around the room and then realized, "Huh. I just noticed that five of the eight of us, including you, your sister and your foster parent, are some sort of racial mix or other uncommon species in these parts." He paused and added, "Although apparently being literally living dead doesn't count in this case."