RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide yawned. She turned to Idrana. "Where will we be sleeping? It is late and tired eyes are no good for a watchful gaze."

2. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever recognizes the building as the pharasman temple and with a sigh he keeps walking silently as he pulls up the hood of his cloak which swelled and shrank even in the calm of the night.

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus rubbed his chin. "I would be a bit intrigued as well. Simply because it's never safe to travel alone at night and I don't plan on doing that. So I'll have to stay with you guys tonight and then sleep with my sisters in a house of Calistria once I can get there before dark."

4. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Tinman, who had been marching near the front of the group, sensed that Reever knew where he was going. His metal feet clanked on flagstones as he hurried after Reever.

5. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Look. That trip was more important than you could ever realise for reasons you could never possibly understand." She sighed. "It's an...inquisition thing. Something was to happen, and did happen, on the way that was incredibly serious and will significantly impact the rest of our journey and..." She paused, realising her words would be wasted on such a simple mind.

6. As the party nears even closer to the temple, they turn right at a crossroads and begin to move between the temple grounds and a wall of houses.

" Father Dremelos is waiting for us at home" Alaizia pointed to an open door and candle light coming from inside. (17)

[​IMG]

7. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever looks around with a wistful look and follows his old companions," Not alot has changed has it?"

8. Indrana shrugged " other then most of the people you grew up with either left or became inquisitors....or ran away" She added onto her words a bit harshly.

Alaizia sighed " well...shortly after your leaving Father Kaiden adopted us, and we came to live with him not far from the temple...wasn't to much of a change though"

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus sighed a bit. "No... It actually had nothing to do with that. I prefer to not travel at night. Staying with them was about not abandoning them to get killed. And this Father Kaiden... is he as aggressive as Adelaide? Or is he a kind gentle spirit?"

10. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Seeing as you could not possibly have predicted the goblin attack, are you insulting those good people's fighting ability?" Adelaide sighed. "I am not aggressive by nature, you know. You just happen to be teetering on the wall of...redemption. If you fall, I do not wish to have some attachment get in my way of putting you at peace."

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  11. At that very moment a figure came out of the door way " Girls, your home, wonderful to see both of you made it without any trouble!" A older man quickly moved to hug both of the tieflings.
    " Yes father, we didn't have any trouble" Indrana's expression softened surprisingly to the point of actually looking cheerful.

ALaizia hugged father dramelos tightly " nothing to worry about here...I didn't even break any bottles today" She said with glee

" thats very good my child" He ruffled the shorter girl's hair affectionately " I'm sure its a sign of good luck"

The Father looked at the others in the group " where are my manors, all of you come in, come in" The well aged priest called as the three entered his home.

[​IMG]

12. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"Can you two please stop fighting? As much as I'd like to have to fix one of you up, and have some quiet soon, I'd prefer not having to fix either of you two up due to a pointless fight. He likely stayed behind for personal reasons, while you seem to have left due to thinking there was some something else you needed to do, so you both had reasons for your actions." Landron stated before thinking to himself. Though some seem to be more reasonable.

ziberoo and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus smiled a bit. "Well I can say I like this man. Remember when we first Met Adelaide? You already were trying to shove the religion down my throat. It's an honor to meet you Father. You do have a pair of truly unique daughters that you raised." He put his hand out to shake hands with Dramelos

14. The Father shook Fruas's hand " thank you, though I alone didn't raise them, the church did as they have done for many, many years" He smiled " I have only took it apon myself to give them a home after thier days at the ward were over."

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled. "Well not everyone is open to taking in children especially who aren't human. Thankfully my sisters took me and I'm honored these wonderful ladies had you to take them in. Of course... You should try to talk to that one about her Anger Problems. I'm afraid she's going to try to throw me by my tails." Fraus chuckled a little bit. "She is still wonderful for this city I'd imagine."

16. " I wish I could have helped her with her fury, but truly it is formidable and beyond anyone control " he chuckled as they entered the home, it was relatively simple and homey " we have unfortunately don't have enough rooms for everyone, some of you will have to sleep in the same rooms ..I hope its not a problem"

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus bowed to the man. "Of course it is not. Tonight will be the only night I spend with you likely. Other nights I'll stay with my sisters of this town at our goddess's home."

18. " very well, Ill just leave all of you to find somewhere to sleep, good night to you all and sweet dreams" with that Kaiden left the room, into his own.

19. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" I am glad you two found a home with a kind man such as Father Dramelos." Reever smiled to Alazia and indrana.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus walked over to Alaizia. "Would you but mind if I bunked with you?"