Pixel Player Resources

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ghostar, Jul 31, 2012.

1. MrPf1ster

MrPf1ster Guest

Made a Gif over an hour of what MY healthbar would look like :3
    Here ya go:
    [​IMG]

Edit: So much liking .-.

2. MrPf1ster

MrPf1ster Guest

Made another gif, though i'm not as pleased with this one. No matter ( I did it to waste time ) :p.

If anyone wants to fix the horrible resizing on the ball that would be appreciated :)

[​IMG]

Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Shoehead

Shoehead Turbonerd of Scaremonies

Are we still sharing stuff? I have all the human male stuff right here in lovely .PSD format. Folders and all!
    [​IMG]

xWild WarPig and Supergeek like this.
  4. xWild WarPig

xWild WarPig Big Damn Hero

Well.. That's what I decided to make out of it all..

5. Akimoto Kazume

Akimoto Kazume Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seems legit

6. CrimsonWingzz

CrimsonWingzz Pangalactic Porcupine

Have some wine, and a burger: wine.png hamburger.png

FrozenOrange likes this.
  7. EpsilonEagle256

EpsilonEagle256 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahh, long time, no upload, been busy with making my monster generator, but anyway,
    have some hylotl blocks and placements :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

blind sniper, Supergeek and Zeoinx like this.
  8. Misteropie

Misteropie Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, awesome thread! It has helped me with a few things. But I am still in search of a few more.... (heres mah list. ;3)
    • Background Wooden Planks (Woot can almost do this!)
    • Foreground Wooden planks (Found some! Doing good!)
    • Background Glass
    • Foreground Glass
    • Wooden Chair (Yay! Thank you Mianso!)
    • Any type of hanging light (Preferably a type chandalier but I will go with whatever you can find/get.)
    • And last but not least a Furnace/Stove.
    • Table furnishings (Flowers, Bowls, Etc. Found some on a recent thread still looking.)
    For a fully updated list, I have a small thread. Please try to help if you can. :) I guess you could call it a spinoff.. But really something different. #mce_temp_url#

9. Fierceflame

Fierceflame Phantasmal Quasar

Here's your furnace, and two Chandeliers.

Furnace:
    [​IMG]

Apex Chandelier (Found On Starbounder wiki.)
    [​IMG]

Chandelier:
    [​IMG]

Misteropie likes this.
  10. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

A number of the things you've requested have images available on the wiki here

Misteropie likes this.
  11. Misteropie

Misteropie Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you both! Honestly have no idea how I did not think to look for a wiki.... I think I can start putting together my thing now, thank you!

12. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Does anyone have a nice mockup of the Codex? Or should i make one from scratch? It'd probably be better if someone else did it.

13. Katzeus

Here is the update with the screenshots. I haven't seen anyone mockup the window empty, but it looks like it'd be an easy one.

14. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

So, i wanted to waste some time, so I cleaned up the furnace a tad, got rid of the blue grass from the bottom overlay so its "cleaner" It's not exact to the original of course, I'm not Tiy, or whoever made the asset, but here ya guys go. :notworthy:

Attached Files:

15. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

Yay for boredom, so...I kinda miss the Dropship. Thus, I started noticing the similarities between the cockpit of the "player ships" so I started attempt to line them up, ALMOST a perfect match, which made me wonder if the Dropships were originally going to have interior's as well. Well, I started to fiddle with the pixels and recoloring the glass, getting a better line up, added the dropships cockpit curve near the bottom of the glass where the mouth paintjob was and so I got this so far, No promises how much Im going to keep working on it, as im usually a highly distracted person, but Ill toss just the cockpit in so far for ya guys if you wanna see it. Ill try to keep working around with it, maybe after I get home from some stuff I gotta head out to soon.

EDIT // UPDATE : Well damn, I had more time then I thought, so......ummm Ver 2.1 :3 The Version number means nothing, I just wanted 2.1, it sounded nice :iswydt: What cha folks think :chrono:

EDIT : 9\14 Midnight

Well, since ive had more time, i might make a suggestion topic with this in it too, but for now.

UPGRADED DROPSHIPS!! WHA H@XOR! 1337!!! :saywhat:
    Ver 3.5

Attached Files:

16. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

Molly, Tiy, Ghostar, Kyren (she thinks she likes it) all like it so far!! \o/ I feel accomplished, just waiting on Rho to get on :p she made the original dropship concept i used (Thanks Kyren for the info) so i must know what Rho thinks of it! :3

I'll keep going with more if i can think of it, also here is hoping the team wants to use it post release! (GO FOR IT!! USE IT! :3)

Attached Files:

17. Katzeus

Looks really good man, nice work!!

18. RainbowStarBoy

RainbowStarBoy Space Spelunker

Still needs MOAR RAINBOWZ !!!!!!! :rainbow:

MRxXCRONOSXx and Silvestre like this.
  19. Danijongo

Danijongo Master Chief

Hahahah, Maybe a bit late but nice work! Thank you! going to use this! :)

MRxXCRONOSXx likes this.
  20. Zeoinx

Zeoinx Phantasmal Quasar

Update : so here we go more stuff I made, the modified human vessel, i kinda just ploped together like as i was watching a tv show, half awake...so dont expect much when you see it, anyway, the military cargo container file is all 100% Custom made so i want some feedback if i can :p Oh yea, Rho said she liked my modifications to her ship ^_____^

Attached Files: