Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yottsu

Yottsu Space Spelunker

Hello, I would like to put in an request for a conceptual drawing (or sprites, whatever the artist prefers. (Does not need to be a full set of sprites, a "sample" is fine.))
    I made a suggestion for a race and some drawings/art would be very welcome for my thread.
    The race's name is the Peritia.

They can be best described as human in figure and shape, but a bit more slender and shorter - considering that humans are around 5 feet and 10 inches, an average Peritian would be 4 feet and 8 inches (these measurements are for those who wish to do conceptual art. Sprite artists should make the sprites a standard 30px.)
    Now imagine that this human is made up of a series of interconnected, woven vines. These vines would be a blood red color. Also, human hands have four fingers and a thumb - the Peritia have five fingers and a thumb. While a human finger is made up of three segments (two for the thumb), a Peritian's finger is made up of four segments (three for their thumbs).
    The Peritian are also know for integrating electronics or mechanical parts within their own bodies, the most common site of electronic integration being the head (for boosting their psionic powers.)
    I ask that the artist incorporates some sort of electronic implant in the head. If you choose, you can replace a few limbs with mechanical replacements.

Their clothing often takes on a metallic look to it, or even an electronic look as well (looks sort of like a circuit board, for example.)

I am leaving the other details for the artist to play around with.
    Thanks for your time!

2. Nirahiel

Nirahiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there.
    My request is a bit .. special.
    If someone could make me a full starbound themed YouTube channel skin pack, that'd be awesome.

Some informations about me that could help the artist :
    • I am a geek, i love high-tech, sci-fi stuff.
    • I also like the cold black metal style (for material and/or color, not music. I'm more into punk metal for music)
    • Any light blue-ish neon effect (tron style) would be a bonus.
    I'm probably going to use my forum avatar for YouTube, if you could make him seat in a tron-themed high-tech chair, that'd be awesome.
    Finally, an intro for my starbound YouTube videos would be wonderful.
    Keep in mind, if anyone makes me this (I know this is a big request) and I like the result, i'll make sure to add their name to the credits of my 10-ish first videos, and if i can get some cash with ads, i'll donate a major portion of it to the artist. (Again probably for 10-ish videos, but maybe not the first ones, as they won't generate that much money anyway).

Thanks for reading, and I hope someone will try to make this.
    :pwease:

PS : Only the YouTube theme is required. The avatar and video intro is completely optional. Thanks again

3. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All races have to be 30px for everything to fit

Yottsu likes this.
  4. Yottsu

Yottsu Space Spelunker

Eh. That is somewhat disappointing, but understandable. I will edit my post.
    Thanks for the info!

5. FolleUno

FolleUno Aquatic Astronaut

As a budding concept artist I'd love it if you'd let me have a go at your request :)

Yottsu likes this.
  6. Yottsu

Yottsu Space Spelunker

I appreciate you for taking an interest in my request! Please, by all means, go ahead. If you require additional details, or are unclear about certain things, please do not hesitate to contact me.

7. Zhyolskuniir

Zhyolskuniir Subatomic Cosmonaut

I want someone to draw My avatar as you see it here, but not pixelated. Y'know, like digital, er, whatever. Maybe in like a pose standing with 1 arm up, to showcase the Arm cannon. The arm cannon is a suction cannon-esque thing, think Ratchet and Clank.
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, like that, but... An arm cannon.
    Also, I'd love to incorporate the little robot, and I'd like to see what kind of creative Hovering droid you can shape it into!
    I can't draw whatsoever, so I'd like to see a more "Realistic" take on my avian character.
    Thanks for helping!
    :poptop:

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  8. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

9. ive got another request :D.
    um I would like to get a new avi for myself.
    The avi should be of my current avi
    [​IMG]
    wich features my character Alaizia saying " DM veto"
    um, here is a reference for alaizia:

[​IMG] [spoiler/]

10. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

Cld u draw my character like that :)?

11. Chronometer

Chronometer Subatomic Cosmonaut

If someone could digitally draw this for me as an avatar...

[​IMG]

Primarily a support unit for marines, the marauder arose from post-Brood War studies by the Dominion Armed Forces, showing a greater need of combat units better able to defeat zerg carapaces. To meet this requirement, the 5-4 Armored Infantry Suit was developed from the firebat's CMC-660 and equipped with two Quad K12 "Punisher" grenade launchers on each arm.The suit's grenade auto-loader is stocked with components that allow it to manufacture and load hundreds of standard Punisher grenades. By 2503, marauders were being fielded. The troops manning the suits are quite different to their firebat counterparts. As of 2504, 47% have never been to jail, and only 23% have ever been accused of murder.

Jonesy likes this.
  12. Ram

Ram Big Damn Hero

I don't feel like doing requests at the moment, so the best answer I can give is: maybe.

13. Magma Claw

:(

14. Magma Claw

low res thing i drew during school cos i was bored ._. fff.png I may animate if i can be bothered

15. Davosalm

Davosalm Aquatic Astronaut

I already asked for one, so i have one more!
    Can anyone digitally draw me on a futuristic armor? Like the Master Chief, but without the helm. One important detail, i'm cockeyed :p
    Here's one picture of me
    I'll use on other forums and on my facebook acc. You can sign, if you want! thanks!

Attached Files:

16. Magma Claw

looking badass :iswydt:

17. Davosalm

Why? hehehehe
    Don't need to be the MC armor... just any futuristic :p

18. Magma Claw

lol

19. Ram

Ram Big Damn Hero

I really hope that you don't think the armour is named "Master Chief armour".

*Edit: After looking at what I wrote again, I see that this was very necessary of me to say and might have been a little offending.
    My apologize.

Davosalm likes this.
  20. Davosalm

I never played Halo. Really. But i was'nt calling "MC armour" :pPPP Just making reference to the style