SIV Corp -Engineering the Future

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by SivCorp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. SimYouLater

SimYouLater Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No need for TlenoTech to supply materials just yet; the quoted figures were from SivCorp's mining facilities on Seria.

2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

The Triads are the boss. The history of our company explains them. They will occasionally show up at dig sites like this and do their whole "black market science" thing. Best to just stay out of there way and do what they ask... that's what we do.

We can move that facility for you. You're pay of 2.5 mill is sufficient for transportation.

Well, there isn't really a commodities market set up... so I suppose a simple cost of 14 pxl an ounce on platinum and 7 pxl an ounce on titanium will suffice.
    That will be 6.72 mil pxl in Platinum. We can have it shipped to you in the morning.

3. SimYouLater

Advice taken. Thanks for the heads up.

We have wired you 9.22 million pxl. We'll get to you soon on the titanium.

4. SivCorp

Update!

We have completed the 4 ship modules for Twyster. Your continued business is greatly appreciated.

Operations are in full swing on Seria. Our boss, The Triads have also joined us on an artifact dig. Should be fruitful.

We are almost completed with our miniaturization of buildings for fringe worlds with the help of TlenoTech. We will add that line of buildings soon after we have tested them thoroughly.

Awaiting the completion of the 2 nuclear reactors from Gaslamp Energy Corp.

That is all.

5. SimYouLater

They didn't send you the blueprints for the nuclear plants? *emails data* There, 1 million dollars worth of blueprints; they've been customized to your needs and the surrounding terrain. Unfortunately we possess no construction crews of our own, so that was supposed to be your territory. Let us know when you're ready to begin training staff for the facilities.

Funds for the orbital facility above Ensilodon-8 have been sent to you on July 14, according to our records. Please notify us if this is incorrect. Pleasure doing business with you.

6. SivCorp

Yes, thank you for the blueprints. We will begin construction ASAP. I predict training will be needed in 6 months. Thanks again.

Yes, the funds and moving costs have all been paid. Thanks for being prompt with payment, it lets us be prompt with construction :up:

7. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Hello, owner of SivCorp! I am here to apply as Research Assistant. I've previously sent you details, I hope you have read them?

8. SivCorp

Approved!

You're first task will be to contact TlenoTech and let them know that we have completed the colonists style building designs. Find out what types of buildings they will want... (residential, storage, factory, farming, ect.)

I would also suggest reading through our posts to become familiar with what has been going on recently. Especially at Broadcast station 19...

9. 2.4

2.4 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello SivCorp!
    *Raises hand to wave, but hand splits into many vines*
    *quickly hides hand*
    Uhh, haha... ignore that happened... Anywho, i would like to purchase a research facility capable of withstanding extreme heat, and with very, i repeat VERY strong Defenses, preferably one with no cracks, or any microscopic entrance of any kind? Also, i would like a custom building, made entirely of plants. It needs to have a link do- oh wait, your race doesnt know of that technology... hmm, ok I Have some schematics on how to make a Link Dock.
    I hope this isnt too much for you?

10. SivCorp

*Siv looks curiously at hand while talking*

Well, all our High Security Research facilities are microscopically sealed. We can add heat shielding to them, no problem. The plant building... that is new for us. If you don't have a problem giving us the tech to make it, we can work out a discount for acquiring said tech.
    * looks over Link Dock schematics*
    This dock looks doable with our current facilities. We can fulfill your order.

Now for price...
    The base model facility is 2.5 million pixels. Add on the heat shielding, and the custom Link Dock... that takes us up to 3.2 million. The plant building material process we will do for free, so long as we get to keep the technology that allows us to build it.
    So your total would be 3.2 million pixels, the Link Dock schematic, and the Plant Building schematics. Sound good?

11. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

12. SivCorp

Ah, excellent, more new corporations looking to build!

We can work on any custom line of buildings you want. What are you looking for, specifically?

0ssus likes this.
  13. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

From the specification listed, the building specifically will reside around the Militarized archetype. I am interested in having a connected housing quarters for up to 5 people, an underground Maximum security prison with only one entrance shaft preferably angled in rise as opposed to a perfectly vertical angle. I would like to have a separate facility underground set away from the main building and prison (Still connected though) for hazardous materials zone (Large). I am aware that this is lacking in finer details about spacing and other options so please provide the missing details if possible to fill in the blanks.

14. SivCorp

Well, from the looks of it, you will need the following.
    Single housing - 15,000 pxl
    High security facility (small) - 250,000 pxl
    Haz mat storage - 100,000 pxl
    all with underground builds - 100,000 pxl

Total - 465,000 pxl for your project.

If this needs to be a full function ward, then a mess hall will be needed as well for an extra 50,000 pxl.

Let us know if there is anything else for this order, and thank you for working with Siv Corp!

15. SivCorp

Well, from the looks of it, you will need the following.
    Single housing - 15,000 pxl
    High security facility (small) - 250,000 pxl
    Haz mat storage - 100,000 pxl
    all with underground builds - 100,000 pxl

Total - 465,000 pxl for your project.

If this needs to be a full function ward, then a mess hall will be needed as well for an extra 50,000 pxl.

Let us know if there is anything else for this order, and thank you for working with Siv Corp!

16. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to modify the current order as our requirement for facilities has increased greatly. First modification, I would like to increase the office size to a large base with 620 spaces, a high security research facility with 15 labs and the appropriate containment fields to compensate (Will be placed underground if possible, large manufacturing facility (Underground), security housing facilities, Reinforced structure armor for all of this, shielding, Hangers for flying vehicles, and weapon embankments at all entrances. (Including underground.) I am also interested in acquiring all information from your extensive database. If possible i would also like to procure a safe room extremely armored and shielded underground with an elongated exit tunnel to come out a great distance from the main facility.

17. SivCorp

Apologies for the delay. Having a few technical difficulties...

Looks like you will need the following then,

Large office - (620 spaces) 700,000 pxl
    High security lab - 2.5 mil pxl
    Manufacturing - 900,000 pxl
    Housing facilities (620 spaces?) - 1.45 mil pxl
    Hanger - 200,000 pxl per hanger (accommodates 5 medium aircraft)
    Weapon mounts - 1.2 mil pxl (8 entrances)

Safe room total costs - 1.6 mil pxl

reinforcement costs - 1 mil pxl
    shielding - 2 mill pxl
    excavation costs - 800,000 pxl

Total construction costs - 12.35 mil pxl

That is with all above specs with one hanger bay

Now for the data - We have two collections of data, our encyclopedia and our lab work database.
    Our encyclopedia contains planets, elements, flora and fauna. It contains molecular data, anatomic data and genetic data. All this leads to very large entries for individual creatures.
    Our encyclopedia is 7 Zottabytes large... and our price per Gigabyte is 100 pxl.

Now our lab work is only 5 exabytes large, but some of it is still classified.

What are you interested in then?

18. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

The non classified database information would be valuable in terms of universal understanding and threat management. If classified information stays classified i will speak no more of the matter, but if their is time involved for corporate trust to be established for such I will offer what ethical and service natured assistance I can. Will there be an expected fee for a large portion of these facilities to be placed/built underground?

19. SivCorp

No, there will be no additional excavation costs, those are built into the costs. (we do keep any minerals and fossils found while digging)

Our Encyclopedia will be made available to you. A full technical copy is 784 Zettabytes large, and is transferred via genetic duplication. We can have the data specimen delivered to you with a decryption key. Cost on the pedia is 862,017,116,176,384 pxl.
    We also offer a monthly access copy that is far less expensive. Access runs at 4,000 pxl per month, with a cap of 1 terabyte viewed per month.

Total cost on your construction is still 12.35 mil pxl.

What would you like to do then?

20. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

All specifications are met and costs are accounted for and accepted. I would like to include the Encyclopedia cost along side the construction cost's. Please allow me to generate a contract as we consolidate your funds into a private reserve for transfer. Given the substantial amount, will you find it suitable to wire the funds directly into a specified account or would you prefer the funds to be transferred physically to a selected address?