Starbound News

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Dynafols, May 4, 2012.

1. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Hey everyone, its me, Dynafols, bwahahahahahahaha...ha...ha.... :barefeet:, and I suck, at commentary.
    Bringing you some of the latest Starbound News in my rather interesting and disgraceful fashion to all broadcasters and commentators everyone.

1. The first one I made was a complete failure, because I neglected to actually put the footage in the video, don't watch this.
    2. Second featuring the Monster Monster Contest Winners, as well as another one of the wallpapers.
    3. Third one doesn't exist due to the fact that it sucked, it was basically more wallpapers, and it didn't live up to standards.
    4. Fourth one features 3 new screen shots from Tiy of the forest biomes in different planets, plus a bit of analysis in it.
    -However #4 does not include an additional screen shot that I did not find in time by the time the video was produced, so heres a link to a thread that has it.
    5. Fifth is the May Wallpaper of the Month.
    6. is Night Time in Starbound (Screenshot). Just take a glimpse of it yourself, you don't really need me to tell you what you're seeing.
    7. To clouds and cotton candy, another screen shot has reached the surface! 2 in fact!
    8. We get Ketchup Robot, a forest, and WOOD!
    9. Starbound Forest Gameplay Footage! (Demo)
    10. Leaked coastal screenshot.
    11. Avians! New Playable Race!
    12. Snow Planet! Screenshot.
    13. Avian Temple Screenshot! Water Balloons to.
    14. June Wallpaper of the Month
    17. Fish

This is an addition to the regular Starbound News, but focuses on the community, rather than what we get teased with. There is another thread for this already, but it does still fall under Starbound News. So it will be here as a little spoiler.​
    Most Recent Starbound News:

Best Video as of Now. (Does not mean it's good).

I've been your host, Dynafols, and I'll see you next time.

2. Dynafols

Updated, now 5 secs of your life are gone. :[

Chickenman likes this.
  3. Dynafols

Updated once again, we get #5, Night Time in Starbound! (Screenshot).

4. Dynafols

Updated once again, I'll be dropping commentary for a while until I get a decent microphone. (Or who knows, I may entirely drop it for good).

5. Dynafols

Updated, now we have more Gameplay Footage! Woohoo! (I'm honestly scared to upload this one due to the mess with the last video I made about gameplay....)

6. Dynafols

Mr. Beta2000, I don't wish to sound rude, but it sounds like you want to get into beta more than actually help and be a contributing member of the community. Here at the Starbound Furoms at the very least, the vast majority of us here don't really care about beta at all, but more about being decent (and hopefully intelligent) members of the community. Also, I wouldn't consider it socially acceptable to go around to other's threads and advertise your suggestion.

7. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

Great job Dyna!

8. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Guys im sorry relating to my name my mate chose it this was a jont account and he named it by the way i was not advertising nor wa i spamming i think you and your friend have got the wrong end of the stich when it comes to my intentions i try to answer questions and like to here other peoples opiniouns i think something like this be an exception to spamming since im only asking fopr feed back i would think my post show that i mean no harm and that my intention is not to spam but to help out on threads so please dont take it the wrong way i have a busy scedule personally but i try so please people by helping out so please do not take it the wrong way and remenber this my posting this was to just ask a jeneral member of the community a question i think the way i direction i arrange myself on the forums is well put so i say to you that im sorry for any bad intentions you thought i had and never meant anything of the sort but please remenber i only mention things as questions or in order to get feedback so i ask you please keep that in mind i would much appretiate it if you would not take my asking for feedbacvk the wrong way and call it spamming.

9. Dynafols

Thanks!

10. Dynafols

I never once mentioned anything about your username.... I just assumed that Beta2000 was a cool name, like how they call devices along the lines of "Microwave 3000".

Also, I have to say with reason and a general explanation that your argument is mostly invalid, and just a bit silly I must admit. Clearly your previous post had nothing to do with any prior conversations on this thread or the thread topic itself. Asking me to check out anything is a form of advertisement, but the way and what it is presented effects if it is socially acceptable or not. In this case, it is not OK, due to the fact that you asked me if I would like to beta test the game, followed by asking me to check out your suggestion that has little to nothing to do with this thread of the general topic. Thats a classic form of advertisement, for example "Do you like burgers? Then come down over to Generic Burgers today!" I can see that it wasn't your intention to cause any "trouble" or disturbances, and you likely mean good, but please avoid from going around and advertising things in anyway shape or form in the fields that have nothing to do with your suggestion.

Not to mention I also noticed that you have been posting around the furoms(such as okpii's thread and the "Regarding Release & Beta..." thread), causing some potential disturbances whether or not it was your intention, what you're doing a bit unreasonable and un-rational. Not to mention I want to help keep this furom peaceful, seriously there aren't that many furom's out there where you don't want to bang your head against a wall.

So all in all, please try to keep discussions related to the overall topic. And also, please try to improve on the grammer ;)

11. Authos

Relating to the treadin question im just a fan saying that i like his videos i sugest for the sake of the community any further conversation you have with me is invited and in private.

12. Dynafols

Ok, get out of my thread, I don't welcome you anymore as your saying you're here to support and be a contributing member of the community when your actions say otherwise.
    I don't want to do with this, but you're being a bothersome here. A lot of the things you've said have been lies.

13. Dynafols

Updated once again, this time we get another screenshot apparently leaked by Tiy. Coastal Edition.

14. Authos

very well but i feel you have taken things the wrong way and denied my apologie so i hope you will not be so hard hearted if we meet again the future.

15. Dynafols

Telling me I'm wrong and saying your sorry is hypocritical. "Sorry" means you won't do it again, meaning you understand the situation or the problem that you evoked around here, but instead say that I simply "mis-understood" you. Lies, you did something wrong, and didn't want to accept your mistake, and instead decided to point fingers at others.

I do have a fair temper, and decently reasonable. But when I don't get respect and have my buttons pushed far to often, then I have to get blunt.
    Just please leave me alone, you're an annoyance, whether you truly believe it or not, its the truth. Doesn't mean you can't fix it though, but thats up to you.

16. Authos

Im telling you to leave me allone you are an absolute annoyancew an i have already suggested that ewe talk away from the community im a patient man but even i have my limits any further conversation i suggest you discuss privatley i dont want to hear anything more from you about the matter .In words that you can understand leave me alone.

17. Coolio25p

Coolio25p Poptop Tamer

those videos were pretty awesome Nice job!

18. Dynafols

Updated the thread! Now video about Avians! The New Playable Race.

19. Dynafols

Updated once more!

We get another screenshot, snowy and....crabs...?

20. Dynafols

Once again updated, again....

This time we get an Avian Temple, and we learn there will be water balloons.