RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" I dont think you can seduce a pile of goo... Lets just do the "New member" act again. "

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth began sweating a bit. He breathed heavier. After a while, he spun around and looked at her angrily. "Cut that shit out!" He yelled at her.

*Stupid demon powers. Fucking annoying...*

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had precariously made his way over to the Kitsune, he noticed the sudden change in temperature, with that he said to it in his very Polite manner, "Well, if it isn't a mage of Heat, and fire... Quite the ability... Just how i like the Air... However, to quit being so Impolite, I am Ominethious... As of who are you Two..." Omin kept his Red Glare on the Human... Making sure he would pull that little sword at him...

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia chuckled "you'd be surprised how much some piles of goo like to get a little more... wet."

((Off to bed now guys))

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Thank you but i dont require that information. " Enigma repleid as they entered the cavern.

6. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

She glanced at Omin. "'Sup red guy" she said quickly. She was too focused on her magic.
    She began to laugh and because of that, lost her focus on her magic. The heat didn't affect anyone anymore.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth looked angrily at Omni as well, "Ah great, who the hells this guy?" he said sarcastically.

Then he faced palmed, "Another demon of course...day gets better and better..."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth grunted, wiping the sweat from his head. "Neat trick. Now how bout conjuring me up some ice-cream and bikini-girls?" He asked.

9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The commotion in the spring finally reached Alysia's attention. She left the common rooms to see what was going on, and quickly found Tar sitting by the water, beaten and bruised, being tended to by the other magic-trained slimes. She approached them quickly. "What on earth happened?" She asked in a concerned tone.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar woke from his slight sleep at the voice. He smiled weakly, "Oh you know...getting beat up..."

11. Guppy The Cat

"If I wanted to do that I would just need to take my clothes off" She replied sarcastically "Anyways, that thing requires too much focus and I would have to use it on well planned pranks, because it is hell damn useless in battle"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth raised his eyebrow, "Well feel free hot stuff..." he said joking. He turned back to his tea, but it had been messed up by the heat. He grunted.

*Now my teas fucked up...comon...*

He stood up to get another cup.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had now put himself off to the side, making a small triangle between the two... eyeing the Human, then the Kitsune after her reply... he thought to himself, "Red guy, Tinman, ... What else am i going to be called." then Replied, "Ah, You seem to be quite the Kitsune dealing with Heat magic..." Omin then looked at her eyes, a very dark red, somewhat he could spot little droplets of Sweat... Suggesting she isn't able to take her own heat... He smirked, then said to the Human, "As for you... Human... What kind of a man are you, to waltz into this Castle in particular, Suggesting by that arm of yours is robotic... Injury perhaps?"

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth was making another cup of tea. He chuckled lightly.

"Oh ho looks like we got a detective in here. Yea, lost my arm to demon freaks like you two. I showed up here, and that sadistic bastard Rex fixed my arm." He raised it now so they could see.

He got hot water into a small cup and then found some tea leaves, putting them in and stirring a lot of sugar into it. He lifted the cup to his face, sniffed it, then took a sip. He sighed and smiled. "Perfect..." he said to himself.

15. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia placed her hands on her hips, staring down at Tar. "I gathered that. But how? Who?"

16. Guppy The Cat

"Haha no thanks, like if I was some well endowed, brainless hoe" She replied, also joking.

"He looks interesting, but he is just another stupid human. Oh well, the more the merrier" She thought.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Bitch named Luna...succubus trying to take over the castle...I cant let that happen..." He said.

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"So your not?" Syth said, walking back to his seat.

19. Guppy The Cat

"Oh yeah, I think you asked my name. You can call me Cynthia. Awesome creative stuff my parents came up with" She said, obviously sarcastically, smirking.

Ominethious likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had noticed his agression, it was only natural for a Human to be so blunt and Ignorant of one's abilities... He then said slightly annoyed, "Freaks like me... Wouldn't just take your arm... We would take your other arm, your legs, your eyes, your tongue... We would break you into Insanity... Or end it all by doing a simple little trick, I put my hand on your chest, I rip that little soul out of you, and i can either take it all or leave you with little remains... Aside from that..."

Ominethious turned to the Kitsune, thinking she'd have more of an Interest, he asked, "How did you become that, astoundingly adorable form?" as he said that, he smirked slightly through his visor, turning his eyes blue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.