RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory looked at him, frightened again "I... uh .Luna wants to take back the castle, because it belonged to her mother until she was killed by the changeling queen. And she also wants to kill Zeta because of the relationship they used to have... something like that."
    Amber pushed him back down, she was starting to get visibly angry "your not going anywhere until you've healed up."
    Lucia started walking with her to the catacombs "anything I should know that's changed down there?"

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma nodded.
    " Yeah some slimes now live down there. Also driders have occasionaly been attacking the castle. "

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at Amber through his good eye. He was breathing heavily.

After a moment, he sighed, slumping down and relaxing. "Yes dear..." He said smiling.

4. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

While everything happened, a kitsune came out of the forest surrounding the castle. She walked up to the front doors, and stood there, her arms crossed
    "So this is the castle they were talking about... doesn't look so dangerous"
    She took a time obversing and simply staring at the castle before entering. She immediately noticed the hallways, filled with doors
    "Well damn this is quite an empty hallway" She whispered to herself slowly walking through the hallways. Her steps echoed through them as it was quite empty. She decided to walk up to a random door in order to know what was inside this castle. This door just happened to be the door for the kitchen. She opened it and went inside.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn yawned on Maeja's back still his head on her shoulders. He had a sleepy grin on his face as they made their way through tunnels too dark for his one good eye to make out. He was perfectly fine though, the Drider Venom making him quite content and happy.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth glanced lazily to the direction. He put his hands down, turning his head to get a better look. He sighed, turning his head back to his tea. "Just another demon...great."

*Just what this damn place needs* He thought.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "okay, and I guess Xertra is dealing with the driders, will the slimes be a problem?"
    Amber smiled at him and nodded saying "good, now try and get some rest for me."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He grunted in pain. "Sure thing...ill try my best not to die heh..." He leaned back more, closing his eyes.

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" I rather doubt so. They just stay in the spring playing and being lazy. Only threat whould be if they decide to use you as a plaything for a while. "
    Enigma replied smiling a bit. She suddenly stopped and started thinking a bit.
    " Well... There's one problem. The harbringer of the slimes, Called Alysia. She could be a bit of a problem and she's also very good friends with Xertra. "

10. Guppy The Cat

The kitsune glanced over to Syth. She looked annoyed but visibly a bit scared
    "So a human eh? Yeah great, just who I wanted to meet" She said sarcastically. She crossed her hands, looked down and let out a long sigh before looking at Syth again
    "So, what's up. I expected something really dangerous here"

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth looked at her again, raising his eyebrow. "You don't think im dangerous? How would you know, I doubt you've ever fought a human." He said.

12. Guppy The Cat

"You're just one... If I wasn't so weak I could take it up on you. Even with an mechanical hand like that" She said, leaning into a wall, next to the door she entered in, still with her hands crossed

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth looked at his hand, and sighed. He still wasn't used to it yet. And more than once he had punched himself or hit a wall still getting used to its grapple feature.

"Well Demon..." He began,"...you say your weak, but your nothing but lies. Ive seen what you Demons do to humans. So you better watch what you say around me." He warned, turning back to his tea. Syth had to admit, the girl was cute. Obviously not human due to the tail and ears, but cute. She wasn't human though, she'd have to earn his respect.

But...she didn't seem...bad. For a demon. She seemed like she could hardly lift a blade. But looks can be deceiving.

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had a facial expression of thinking, wondering, guessing, making predictions, and making theories all in the matter of time before he asked, "Who has she lead to infiltrate the castle, and where have they devised a plan of taking the Castle?" Omin was looking at her straight in the eyes, seeing if the myths of reading souls without taking them out is true, However he doubted it... But was never afraid to test his predictions...

15. Guppy The Cat

"Are you fucking stupid? I'm a kitsune. Kitsunes are known for being extremely weak, but very smart. If you havent heard of one, then you basically have no idea about the other living intelligent species on earth" Wow. That was one rude kitsune, she didn't even care about swearing... or fighting.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber kissed him lightly as the slimes got back to healing him "your not allowed dyeing on me after what you asked me."
    Lucia nodded "but, if I can hypnotise her, she could give us so very useful info."
    "She lead them, Luna is the leader, also brought Katrika and Lucia with her, but I don;t know where they are."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth chuckled. "Scuse me Kitsune. Hardly changes the fact to me. And you dont seem to smart being so rude to a guy with a sword..." He didn't look at her but he lifted up the sword he kept at his side. It was small in size, but it had helped him countless times.

*Well...this is different...* Syth thought. "So what are you here for anyway? You going to suck out my soul like a succubus? Or turn me into one of you demons?" He asked flatly. He took a sip of his tea.

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled. He said nothing, he was sure she knew why. For now he relaxed, letting the slimes help him. Soon enough he was sleeping lightly.

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had paused for a minute, heard cursing, and smelt the same smell as before... The Kitchen. He then walked down the hall, stopping every few seconds to allow Ivory to catch up till they got through the door, Omin turned to Ivory and said, "You grab food if you need it, We will need you at FULL Strength if we want to fight Luna..." Then he ever so slowly, he walked over to the Kitsune, and... Human... Awaiting for them to Notice, and Hoped the Human will not immediately run off.

20. Guppy The Cat

She chuckled
    "Man... We don't have these abilities, but I do have one" She said as she began to focus immensenly on something. After a very small while, the room on where Syth and the kitsune were began to fell very hot... way too hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.