The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta nodded "al right, I expect her to be in her throne room." She walked to throne room, expecting him to follow.
    "If you can tell me your not loyal to her, nothing of your concern, otherwise, your in same predicament Lily is right now." She let out a long sigh. She then froze the ink in the pen.
    Lucia smirked "we find Xertra, and kill her, but first we should meet with Luna."

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright lets go! Just remember what we agreed on master. "

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "come now Enigma, why would I lie." She wrapped an arm around her neck walking with her on her way to the throne room.

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma followed after.
    She felt an odd feeling but she just couldnt think about it. She once again decided to dismiss it.
    What she was thinking about however was what the other residents of the castle were doing.
    " So, Who are the other succubi who are here? And what contact have you had with other residents? "

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota raised an eyebrow and a smirk came across his face. "I see then..." He glanced over at Lilly for a moment, then back to the succubus. "Well, I'm just a hired gun really..." He eventually said. His voice sounded pretty serious, as though he were interested in what Katrika was saying. He brought his hand up to his face as though checking his nails. "I guess I'm not that loyal..." He suddenly snapped his fingers, and the fire from Lilly's burner burst out at the stranger's face.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Well then, if that's how it's going to be..." Lilly replied, tossing the pen aside and picking up another bottle filled with a dark blue liquid in her right hand and holding the lighter in her left.
    Lilly grinned slightly and said "Thanks for the help Iota!"

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious walked with Zeta, trying NOT to look across to her red suit...

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Luna, the princess, her slave Ivory and the guard Katrika, there more or less doing there own thing." taking her through the hallways now.
    Katirka sighed as she closed her eyes. All of the bottles filled with liquid in the room froze. She used air magic to force a gust of wind to push the fire out of the way, but it was obvious her face was burned a little before she could completely push it away. "Clever, I like it. though I did find the whole stare down fun I won't lie. "

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright. "

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Looking back and Omnithethious, she let out a little giggle "what's the matter Omni?" She could tell he was bothered by something.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked over to her he said, "Eh ye...n-nothing really..." Ominethious was switching eyecolor changed rapidly to a slight Pink. When he noticed he tried to block his eyes, but he was for sure she saw them.

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Was fairly entertaining, but I suppose we'd have to fight sooner or later. Thanks for just ruining my entire batch of potions." Lilly replied sarcastically, sighing and looking to the frozen potion she was holding.
    "I wish we were meeting on different terms, though, rare to see other rune mages..." Lilly added, before throwing the frozen bottle at Katrika.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta noticed his eyes turn pink "aww, what was that?"
    Katrika wasted no time using air to throw to potion to another end of the room "yeah, I agree. You seem okay too. Sorry about all of this and all. I don't really enjoy the idea of killing you, or... him? But, I am loyal, like you two I imagine. With I do appreciate, it's just to the wrong person." As she spoke, a small ice spike made it's way through the floor below. It was freaking sharp.

Ominethious likes this.
  14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex had locked himself in his lab. He had isolated himself for the purpose of research and development of new inventions of any sorts. He hasn't bothered to leave the same chair other then to move between tables and machine to get resources. He had built a robot to even get food, water, and the bucket out from under his chair. A robot to carry his burdens while he worked. He called it Atlas, he models it after himself. It even had a fully functioning personality with it's main directive to care an assure Rex's well being. As Rex sat there, in his chair with the bucket underneath for various purposes, he called out to Atlas. "Hey. Atlas. Would you please fetch some coffee for me. I feel slightly tired." Rex said, sounding tired.
    "Please sir, please sleep. It is not good for you to stay awake so long. Just sleep." Atlas pleaded.
    "I'm sorry Atlas. But I need to work." Rex replied.
    "I'm sorry too, sir. But this is for your own good." Atlas says plainly.
    Rex spins his chair around to face Atlas. "Hu-." He is cut short as Atlas quickly and accurately injects a sedative into a gap in his soft neck scales. Rex passes out near instantly. Atlas carries Rex over to the bed in the room and tucks Rex in. Atlas then calmly turns around and unlocks and unbolts the door. He leaves the lab and looks around the halls. "And so begins Atlas's adventure."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious tried not to look over at her, putting his head down he said very Shamefully, "N-n-Nothing... Just, Em... An Emotion. Nothing Special... Just its color." Ominethious tried to mask his Embarrassment.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta giggled, it was pretty obvious what was going on with him. After she got over her little fit she said "well, were almost there now."

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious cleared his throat, sounding very Parched, and in a need for refreshment he said, "I just hope they have something i can drink... Good Ol' Mercury should clear it up..." Ominethious's voice sounded very off, slightly deeper, but kept walking alongside Zeta, a bit closer than he was before he stopped to cover his eyes, which are now his usual Red.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta walked into the room, and almost fainted seeing who was in the throne. Only one word escaped her mouth "fuck..." Luna grinned as she sat in the throne "oh goodie, I never even had to look for you." She then made a crystal wall behind them trapping them in the room. Ivory of course never looked too happy.

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was in sudden shock of the moment, senses being overloaded with what to do... He rather just stood there, trying not to draw attention to his two pistols, or what he is, who he is, and do anything bluntly but whispered to Zeta, "As of who is she?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"The biggest problem you will ever meet." Luna just sat there with a big smug grin.

Ominethious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.