1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Preorders after beta availability

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Kalaina, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalaina

Kalaina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find it.

Will people still be able to preorder after the beta is available, to get immediate access to the beta at that time? I don't see why they wouldn't, but I just want to make sure that I don't need to entice my friends to preorder now in order to be able to play with them during beta.

2. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

3. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

I vaguely remember the devs claiming pre-orders will still be available after the beta is available, however the base price will have gone up.

4. Kalaina

Kalaina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It sounds like I have some enticing to do, then. The game won't be fun alone so if I can't get people to preorder I may just have to buy more as gifts. Thank you!

5. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

No problem. Good luck!

6. Insanitor

Insanitor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, i believe when the beta do release it will be on Steam, not sure.
    But if so, it will most likely still be able to be bought, but at a raised price, and most likely no Pre-order benefits.

But i don't know what the devs have in mind, guess only time will tell... unless we ask Tiy.

7. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You announced that the pre order will cease with the beginning of the beta, you have to wait after the release of steam

8. Ayer99

Ayer99 Orbital Explorer

You mean the game won't be AS fun..... :]

JetGrey likes this.
  9. Kuran

Kuran Astral Cartographer

So when beta will be out how long it will take to "release it on steam"? Do you mean official release by any chance? That will take few months at least :/

10. Updated info:

11. Kuran

Kuran Astral Cartographer

So If I understand it right - there is NO DIFFERENCE ie matter of access to the game when you preordering it before and after beta was released ?
    ther emight qe oely some price increase right ?

12. nekisaur

nekisaur Void-Bound Voyager

Will the beta be out before the road map or afterwards because if it is released after wont the game be perfect and ready for release?

13. As said the Roadmap will not be at 100% to Beta be released, because 100% is the final game ready, at this moment the roadmap isn't very updated. But most of it will likely be complete, at least in the DEVs "To-Do" List, not that the roadmap will be updated with such things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.