1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I bought the game and received no email

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alex2the3gr8, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex2the3gr8

Alex2the3gr8 Master Chief

About 2 months ago, I bought the game, inserted my email (It was correct) and was sent to a Humble Bundle page where I could download the soundtrack. I was trying to then link the game purchase to my Humble Bundle account, but the website seemed to have glitched, ignoring any attempt to link it to an account. I also didn't receive any confirmation email from anyone saying that I purchased the game.

I then noticed the thread about my problem, so I tried the HB resender, which once again ignored my email, so I recently sent an email to Chuchlefish, but still received no email back. Another thing to note is I can't seem to activate my email account on HB, it says too resend the email to my address but I never receive any email (Yes, I do check the spam folder).

Please help, I paid for the game but I don't believe I will be able to play it without paying again :(

2. Hoth

Hoth Starship Captain

If you got the Humble Bundle link you should be fine. Linking the account to Chuckle Fish only gives you the badge, so don't worry about never receiving the game.

3. Either wait for a reply from Chucklefish (either here or via email; Omni checks the forums fairly regularly), or try emailing contact@humblebundle.com if you aren't receiving Humble's email.

If you have the link to the page where you can download the soundtrack, then you'll be able to download the game fine.
    That depends on what tier you got. All the "extras" are on the playstarbound.com redeem page.

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Contacted via the e-mail listed in your profile. Please let me know if you got it.

5. Alex2the3gr8

Alex2the3gr8 Master Chief

Wow, sorry for the really late reply. :( I got it, thanks for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.