1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Ruin
  2. Merdas
    Merdas
    trying to create npc for stardew valley, a newbie but damn, I WILL DO MY BEST (lets out a battle cry)
  3. Merdas
    Merdas
    trying to create npc, newbie but damn it
  4. karcea
    karcea
    homestuck trash in 2019
  5. Moor Al-Malik
  6. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    1. theflamingchuthulu likes this.
    2. General Nuclear
    3. theflamingchuthulu
      theflamingchuthulu
      These'll be handy for me in the future eventually probably. *makes mod in spanish*
      Jul 15, 2019 at 4:25 AM
      General Nuclear likes this.
  7. Moor Al-Malik
  8. zetaskully
    zetaskully Pohany
    I know you get this constantly, but I'm having trouble finding some of the tiles and objects you use for your ships. Do you know which specific mods give you objects like the handing wires, bubble cockpit, etc?
    1. Pohany
      Pohany
      Jul 13, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  9. redman888
  10. Catqueen201
    Catqueen201 carriontrooper
    Hello i was wondering if i can upload this mod Super SBG on my steam to update the most recent one one their if its ok with you
    oh this is mine steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372123544/
    and you being getting credit for the mod im just uploading it to steam thats all
    1. carriontrooper
      carriontrooper
      yeah sure. Just be forewarned that there's already like 2 other uploads of SBG to steam, but I don't know about their updateishness. Also don't forget to credit the other co-authors, not just me. Good luck!
      Jul 13, 2019 at 5:18 AM
  11. Catqueen201
    Catqueen201 Wall of Knowledge
  12. General Nuclear
  13. metamorphexx
    metamorphexx
    Do you think the ocean is salty because the land never waves back?
    1. Iris Blanche likes this.
  14. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    The Marketeer only cares for their own gain. The Politician only cares for their own ideals. The Artist cares for those who care in return.
    1. Omicron445, Pangaea and Iris Blanche like this.
  15. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    ARMA 3 is a realistic MilSim, in which vehicular impact makes them become supersonic projectiles, and running someone over wrecks your APC.
  16. Moor Al-Malik
    Moor Al-Malik
    Doing Mom's drawing request, after that, going to look after the community request.
  17. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    Constantly finding multiverses that have just a bunch of eyeballs, and they're ALL looking at me! What're you looking at?! I'll end you! >:(
  18. Ruin
    Ruin Iris Blanche
    You look like you need more blood.
    1. Iris Blanche likes this.
  19. Yambuza
    Yambuza
    Space Samurai 80's
  20. lewapro
    lewapro
    I have no idea why I'm registered here. I don't even have starbound