New Profile Posts

1. theflamingchuthulu
    theflamingchuthulu Motionless
    I am working on a mod adding a race I call the "Eosapiens" who look like humans, but have the same abilities as them, and have a similar concept to the Munari, I did not intend to copy your mod. I want to make sure you were cool with it. (I based them after the movie "Water World") please respond.
  2. sizzlesizzle123
    sizzlesizzle123 Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Would you like a cracker?
    1. Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
    2. Nibolas O Anelbozas
      Nibolas O Anelbozas
      This is very racist and demeaning, if i didn't want one you'd have your heretic face blasted with mighty Avian technomancy.
      Sep 19, 2018 at 2:17 AM
  3. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf Iris Blanche
    *gives pudding*
    1. Iris Blanche likes this.
    2. Iris Blanche
      Iris Blanche
      *shares pudding with u*
      Sep 18, 2018 at 7:55 PM
      MilkCalf likes this.
    3. MilkCalf
      MilkCalf
      Aww thanks!
      Sep 19, 2018 at 12:10 AM
      Iris Blanche likes this.
    4. Iris Blanche
      Iris Blanche
      You're welcome ^-^
      Sep 19, 2018 at 1:40 AM
      MilkCalf likes this.
  4. ratkintheoverestimated
    ratkintheoverestimated Gindew
    May I say that I am absolutely gutted to have missed your amazing mod.
  5. Predilecta
    Predilecta 777Dan777
    huh. I was testing the download mods, I just mark them for later to comment.
    1. 777Dan777
      777Dan777
      For a second, I thought you were a bot.
      Sep 18, 2018 at 8:22 AM
      Predilecta likes this.
  6. Predilecta
  7. Predilecta
  8. sayter
    sayter Ruko
    Also: 1-star rating should be reserved for mods that do not work at all, period. If your game loads and the content operates, it is not a 1-star mod.
  9. sayter
    sayter Ruko
    You tossed a one-star review on a mod that hasn't been updated in over a year.

Also: The reason for your 1-star is rather silly, as it is a limitation of the base game (gravity outside stations = non-existent 100% of the time, due to how gravity now functions)
  10. eemie
    eemie
    Im still alive! Im busy with my masters degree& will not be involved in SDV related stuff for a long time unfortunately. Hope every1 is well
  11. eemie
    eemie
    I wont be able to update my old mods to the newest updates, I simply dont have the time, my apologies <3
  12. eemie
    eemie
    I give every1 permission to use my mods as assets in their own mods as long as credit and a link back is given! No need to ask me personally
  13. Predilecta
  14. florazurc1
  15. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    1. General Nuclear
      General Nuclear
      oh right starbound 'because auto scanning takes the joy out of the game' Said no player ever!
      Sep 16, 2018 at 11:41 PM
  16. Jeff__
    Jeff__ Iris Blanche
  17. Ranjira
    Ranjira
    Eternally tinkering away with mod set ups
  18. juljimmy1
    juljimmy1
    I'm gonna try to learn how to mod :3
  19. Ranjira
    Ranjira sayter
    no hurry and I know yer already bogged down with yer own work and plenty o' other peoples requests but I was wonderin' if at some point ya could add a compatibility patch for the Nudity Enhanced body mod (found on Nexusmods Author: 10ahtyt ) so FU clothes fit please ? (vanilla clothes already have their own replacer mod by ColonolNutty) if ya can find the time to look into it I'd appreciate it thanks
    1. sayter
      sayter
      No. I have absolutely no interest in a nude mod. Never happening.
      Sep 15, 2018 at 6:37 PM
  20. KluexTheGod
    KluexTheGod Word on the Wind
    wow you have your hands full a lot.... no wonder you are here all of the time XD