New Profile Posts

1. SociallyInactive
    SociallyInactive
    as the name suggests :)
  2. 00haruhiro
    00haruhiro Moor Al-Malik
    hey, i would reply to you in my other post, since the "main" was closed, would you like to continue the conversation?
    1. Moor Al-Malik
      Moor Al-Malik
      Well, it depends. Do you need any help again? Or maybe there is something else you want to talk about?
      Aug 5, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  3. HappyTheWolf1
  4. HeyItsDuke
    HeyItsDuke randomAnon123
    Hey there randomAnon. I'm Duke. I'm currently unofficially keeping the Flo mod updated for newer versions of Stardew Valley as the person below me mentioned. I hope you don't mind, I just wanted to ensure he could still be enjoyed by people. Next update is for 1.4
    I hope you return someday, It'd be nice to know you're alright and make sure you are fine with the updates.
    -Duke
  5. DrPvtSkittles
  6. Rat-Thing
    Rat-Thing
    "I am a conundrummer, in a band called life puzzler."
  7. Shining Sabaro
    Shining Sabaro
    A wandering samurai.
  8. Moor Al-Malik
    Moor Al-Malik Pangaea
    Hi there! Was just wondering. Does anyone manage the Name Change Request Thread v2? It looks like anyone who ask their name to be changed are not changed at all. No hard feeling, I am just asking.

(Anyway, I am sorry, I ever messed up with that report button back there. I stupidly report my own post there. Sorry)
    1. Faeryheart and Pangaea like this.
    2. Pangaea
      Pangaea
      The person who normally handles that hasn't been on in a while. I'll inquire about it.
      Aug 1, 2020 at 2:00 AM
      Moor Al-Malik likes this.
  9. RainbowWolfie17
  10. Christ_Catnap
  11. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    *Other people* Google keeps giving me ads for things i think about. *Google towards me* YOUR GRAMMAR IS SHIT! GET GRAMMARLY FOR FREE NOW!!!
    1. Faeryheart likes this.
    2. General Nuclear
      General Nuclear
      And sometimes it is just the grammarly ad that is spammed for me.
      Jul 30, 2020
  12. CBWX
  13. swefpifh
    swefpifh Erethas
    Hi, I'm creating a little mod on the theme of the police. Would it be possible to add the Judge Dredd outfit you created to my mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2070856005) ?

Of course, your pseudo will be notified as a contributor in the mod topic of workshop steam, as well as in a "CONTRIBUTORS" file inside the mod.

Best regards.
  14. Scyllian
    Scyllian bk3k
    Hey bk3k, I'm trying to get into Starbound modding and I have a very specific idea in mind. I was wondering if you could spare a few minutes to get into a discord call to give me a few pointers / tricks on how to figure out the available properties and all that? I find the documentation to be lackluster, so I would really appreciate some help from someone experienced in that field.
    Thank you!
  15. weesper
    weesper
    Boy next door
  16. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat ZettaFactored
    Are you the same Zetta I used to be in a discord server with?
    1. ZettaFactored likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Firepaw Da Cat
      Firepaw Da Cat
      Yeah it got pretty toxic there, that was the main reason why I left the group, and I had a lot of stuff going on at the time as well. And hey, then we share that in common! I also realized that a while ago, and since I came out about it my life has been a lot better :3
      If you want to keep talking, I could add you on Discord, would be less awkward than talking in these small posts, my discord is Firepawdacat#9172
      Jul 27, 2020
      ZettaFactored likes this.
    4. ZettaFactored
      ZettaFactored
      Sure :3! I'm 'Bog Monster#8946'
      Jul 27, 2020
      Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
    5. Firepaw Da Cat
      Firepaw Da Cat
      There, I've added you :3
      Jul 27, 2020
      ZettaFactored likes this.
  17. Tappy
    Tappy
    OOF... SDV Servers... Need Better Mods... Pls Help
  18. CloudyTheSergal
    CloudyTheSergal sleepySva
    Sergal Seal of arriving
  19. wickedlord
    wickedlord
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARBOUND!!!!!
  20. smapi_crash_gang
    smapi_crash_gang
    imagine saving your progress
    1. General Nuclear
      General Nuclear
      I honestly save my progress more often then i work on it.
      Jul 25, 2020