1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ZZ Mech Modifications 1.45

An expansion to XS Mechs!

1. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Odd... not getting anything like that here, maybe a mod conflict? Could you link me a pastebin of your starbound.log?

2. Justcamefordownloads

Justcamefordownloads Void-Bound Voyager

where do i find it?

3. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Assuming you have Starbound through steam, you can right click it in your steam library, choose properties, go to the local files tab, then choose "browse local files". From there, just go to the "storage" folder and open up the starbound.log file.

4. Justcamefordownloads

here is

Attached Files:

5. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Oh sorry, forgot to mention you need to reproduce the crash before sending me the log file. In this log, the only mod being loaded is "ManufacturersTouch_1.2.1". Add XS Mechs and ZZ Mechs, then once the crash happens send me that log file.

6. Justcamefordownloads

7. Justcamefordownloads

Here

Attached Files:

8. Justcamefordownloads

Just did it again with only manufacturer's touch and both mods

Attached Files:

9. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

It looks like you didn't install XS Mechs properly.
    Code:
    [19:12:19.505] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'xsmech_v115a.zip', skipping
    The game does not load .zip files, there should be a .pak or a folder inside that .zip file that you'll need to put into your mods folder. The crash is happening because ZZ Mechs is trying to find stuff that doesn't exist since they are a part of XS Mechs.

If this doesn't fix the crash, feel free to let me know and I'll help however I can!

10. Justcamefordownloads

thanks, it works now

11. Nugearv2

Nugearv2 Void-Bound Voyager

um whats wrong with the link?

patt24 likes this.
  12. xXGBXx

xXGBXx Space Hobo

Where is the Link ?

13. Nugearv2

i dont even know bro

14. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

My bad guys, apparently dropbox killed support for free users public folders as of March 15th. I'll reupload in a bit with a different site.

15. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

16. Nugearv2

oh thats ok. lol. ik it wasnt ur fault. drop box does it to everyone once in a wile.

17. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

I wonder how much XS and ZZ will modify themselves, considering we're getting mecha that will allow equipping and other details if I'm reading the recent blocks right? The ability to swap out Theta railguns for other heavy ordinance or trade weapon parts could be a fun update X3

18. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

Working on some more holiday-themed mechs, any suggestions? Maybe a chubby little jack-o-lantern Sigma?

19. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

If there was a mech based off of halloween i'd throw money at the screen, lol.

Of course, I like darker themes, but meh. A Ronin mech with a scythe would be something amazing, lol.

20. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

hi, just downloaded the mod recently and i'm kinda confused. What does the right click on the D.Va mech do?