Other Yz's Starbound sculptures (accepting requests)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Yzzey, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Done with both of them. :D
    10576984_10202296583485553_5022893999248295703_n.jpg

rhomboid, Owl_Stalker and Oddbrother like this.
  2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Anybody else wanna make requests? I'm bored.

3. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

These are awesome! How did I not come across this until now, I have no idea.
    You should try making the first boss.
    [​IMG]

4. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I would, but he's too big and would take up an ungodly amount of clay. Would you mind if I made a smaller penguin UFO instead? The ones that orbit Dreadwing.

5. Feathery Dust

Sure, I wouldn't mind at all :)

6. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I can't decide between making the pilot happy or angry. How would you like him/her? Also, what gender would you like the penguin pilot to be? give him a name too! :D :)

7. Feathery Dust

I would like the pilot to be Happy, Male, and his name shall be Marquessan.

8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

That's a rather nice name. Marquessan the happy mini UFO piloting space pirate coming right up! :rofl:[DOUBLEPOST=1412342165][/DOUBLEPOST] 10721254_10202672806010881_1014292722_n.jpg
    Here he is! I couldn't make the glass pane, so I made it like his sunroof was open (which is basically the whole windscreen) And he's reaching out on the wonderful, green forest planet for a gulp of fresh air.
    Sorry that his eyes are weird, the white clay was almost gone and I had to scoop up tiny dots.
    Edit: I get this vibe that Marquessan would look good in a hat... And maybe with his other hand clutching a weapon. Would you like that? I could make any hat and/or weapon and attach it to him.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    rhomboid and Feathery Dust like this.
  9. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

I vote yes to tiny hat/weapon. Mostly hat. I have a thing for tiny hats *-*

10. Feathery Dust

Give him a top hat! It should be fancy like his name.

rhomboid likes this.
  11. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

I wanna give you a challenge. Make... (You don't really have to do it, it's just an option.)
    MAI STARBEEND CHAR.

12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Sorry, I'm terrible with doing humans and humanoids. So I won't be able to do it. You could request a creature instead. I'd be willing to do any starbound animal or creature you take a pic of.
    Haven't had time to do Marquesans top hat. How would you like the top hat? How tall in proportion to his body? Complete black, or would you like a white band on it?

Bughunter likes this.
  13. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

White band, also at least a third of his body height. :1