1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound diet/schedule.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lascivar, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

I'll just be devouring music. And knowledge. Knowledge too. I'm the kind of person who would buy a game just to read the ingame encyclopedia.

2. Optix

Optix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, the nights that I'm "working" will likely consist of a can or two of NOS. On my off nights, it'll be 3 or 4 bottles of the most delicious beer in existence, Innis & Gunn!

As for food, I'm -trying- to at least behave somewhat after packing on some unwanted pounds. I know that sounds silly considering the two sentences above, but I'll probably try to balance it all out with lots of fruit. I think NOS is 210 calories per can, and I believe that I&G is about 180 calories. Not significant, but it's not really the best stuff to be putting into you.

It's a catch 22 I guess. Not that good for you, but it gets the job done.

3. Soulcrifice

Soulcrifice Big Damn Hero

I intend to gather my food around my computer ( the essentials, chips, soda, and more junk food) and never stop playing.

I also picked up a fresh bag of sunshine ;) so I'll be listening to tunes and exploring the galaxy!

Finn Learson likes this.
  4. Trede

Trede Space Hobo

Rum & cola and mountain dew for liquid refreshment. For food I will probably do my usual...microwave one of those tostinos pizzas (with extra cheese, bacon, and some seasoning on top), roll it into a burrito shape and devour. Lots of jalapeno potato chips, some of that bacon jalapeno cheese ball and crackers...it's going to be a good day :)

5. UltraSnaky

UltraSnaky Pangalactic Porcupine

Nothing too fancy - just some generic-ass milk chocolate and a 2L bottle of Dr Pepper. You can't beat Doctor Pepper. Probably a pizza as well.

6. Israphial

Israphial Big Damn Hero

7. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

Tea, water, rice kripsy treats, and chocolate covered peanuts.

8. PurpleSquirel43

PurpleSquirel43 Pangalactic Porcupine

Whatever my parents buy and make me. Perks of being young!

9. samufel

samufel Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whatever my future wife'll make.....

10. Attack_Fish

Attack_Fish Phantasmal Quasar

Stay healthy guise! I'll make a veggie wrap with tons of beans for sustaining myself through an intense gaming period. I might install a bolt on my door to keep everyone out!
    Also, I want to see what it would be like to go vegan in the actual video game! It will probably be boring but It's worth a shot!

11. TheTimeLord

TheTimeLord Existential Complex

Haha.....

Cheeseburger, some doritos, Mountain Dew... Pretty much that.
    And no, I'm not fat.

12. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The same things I usually eat. I'm not changing my diet for a video game.

StarshiyLeytenant likes this.
  13. Zair

Zair Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No modifications to my usual routine. I'm not making extra time for Starbound; it's replacing other things I would've done with my free time instead.

:p

Don't go all crazy, guys; you'll burn out faster!

14. PO1ZYN

PO1ZYN Master Chief

I'm probably going to just grab a bag of hot cheetos, and drink some Mountain Dew Voltage whist playing Starbound with my friend ;) .

15. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

Same here. Seems stupid to change ones diet just because a game is out

Jonesy likes this.
  16. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

These threads are getting weirder....

Jonesy and PurpleSquirel43 like this.
  17. Trede

Trede Space Hobo

This isn't a non-standard diet for me. Obviously, some days there's more rum than others...or maybe I'll eat steak instead of the pizza if I feel like cooking...but most of the time I subsist on caffeine and junk food...even when I was in the Army. What a rough life :p

18. Lascivar

Lascivar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seems silly just to eat popcorn at a cinema just because a movie is out.

19. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Probably just do as I always do everyday, wake up get some tea, turn on my pc, check mail, decided if i'm going to eat or not. If not move into starbound, then put food on when my stomach starts saying 'feed me semore!'...even though that's not my name :rofl: then just go to sleep when I get tired, so same old same old. Oddly enough my low intake 'diet' if it's called that has me more or less physically healthy. No junk foods, sides chips now and then just alot of fish.

20. Science_Core

Science_Core Space Spelunker

An absurd amount of salt and vinegar chips probably. I could eat a bag a day of that stuff.