1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

I can't tell whether you're trolling or not. Surely, you noticed that this mod is too outdated to work with Cheerful Giraffe (Starbound 1.0)? Did you not notice that it was last updated in November of last year? :rolleyes:

To be fair, though, this mod is located in the NPCs and Creatures section, rather than the Outdated Mods section, where it belongs. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

2. iiZen

iiZen Space Hobo

I know that, and i degraded my game just to play with this and other outdated mods. it did not work.

3. Avito

Avito Subatomic Cosmonaut

Update mod please

turdz likes this.
  4. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Alright...so for my and Voidnaut's sake...this mod is outdated and will stay that way for who knows...so until then...

memesedit.jpg

5. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

*hic* N-no, man, I'm ... I'm good... I jusht have to ... re-hydrate *hic*

*vomits rainbow pixels everywhere*

6. Real_Heh

Real_Heh Void-Bound Voyager

Heeeey... so. Maybe some update for the mod? no? okay then.

turdz likes this.
  7. enderlordalatreon

I plan on updating it but the problem is, I need the author's permission...

turdz likes this.
  8. dyre00

dyre00 Poptop Tamer

9. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

Oh that is odd. I hope it's an actual update from the real Lumin. It seems very strange; I haven't had a chance to try out the steam version yet, maybe I'll look at it tonight.

10. dyre00

dyre00 Poptop Tamer

Let us know if it seems to be the same mod! I didn't play this mod before 1.0 so I don' t know what the previous versions looked like. What I did notice is that the crew member names have changed in the new mod.

I'm curious why the author would remake the mod instead of just updating the existing version.

11. LoreKeeper_Ronan

LoreKeeper_Ronan Void-Bound Voyager

So, I'm having a problem with this mod, every time I install the mod, and start the game, a couple seconds later after the Chucklefish logo appears, the game basically Alt-F4's itself, so yeah, I can't really enjoy it, any ideas how to fix it? My current version Starbound Version is 1.0.0. I got a couple mods on it.

12. Avito

I look forward to this update because fashion is best :hylotl:

13. enderlordalatreon

Why have I not seen any notifications on this?

14. Avito

I DO NOT KNOW YOU HAVE JUST WAIT AZ BE any feedback

15. Avito

August and could add a new cerw a hunter and I would give the opportunity to alter their eq cerw

16. enderlordalatreon

...huh?

17. Avito

sory not important

18. enderlordalatreon

Hm, perhaps a mod or something can come and mark this as outdated for the time being.

19. LightSapfier

LightSapfier Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any other mods that add more new(!) colony deeds with unique characters and loot? Starbound's colonists are just too boring.

20. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

there Is a Colony system overhaul that in my opinion is quite enjoyable, it is called ColonyTweaks and it even comes with a patch for the themed colony deeds mod found here

I should note that the themed colony deeds mod patch for Colony tweaks needs to be updated to support the additional deeds in a recent update