1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Yes Chef! 1.13

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices!

1. damienmalik

damienmalik Yeah, You!

I installed Yes Chef! and for some reason Starbound crashes upon launching, i have the More Farming mod and it runs fine, only Yes Chef! crashes :c and i really want this mod, exactly what i've been looking for. I noticed this in my log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

I have updated this mod to the latest version Mod Author, what would you like me to do with the files?
    With the amount of files I was thinking of making a Github repo for these files, it'll make it way easier for people to get updates and it will be easier to keep track of changes

3. ColonolNutty

I sent you a conversation although it didn't bring you up in the auto-select function, so I'm not sure if you got it or not

4. ColonolNutty

I went ahead and created a repository for updates to this mod (Works with the current version): https://github.com/ColonolNutty/YesChef
    It'll likely get taken down if I get disapproval from the mod author, so get it while it lasts

5. damienmalik

damienmalik Yeah, You!

Thank you so much! :D unfortunately my game is still crashing.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. damienmalik

damienmalik Yeah, You!

nvm i fixed it, just found your more farming update :]

7. ColonolNutty

@damienmalik What was the issue? I can update it in the repo

8. ColonolNutty

Anyone have any ideas of a better way to contact the author of this mod instead of through the forums here? It's been almost a month and I've yet to see a reply from him/her

9. Cosmic Whisper

Cosmic Whisper Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't really know about a good way of contacting the author(s) of the mod, but I'd like to say that I've noticed some big problems in getting the mod to function, and I was wondering if you would be okay with me trying to provide a fix for that and perhaps sending it to you or somehow adding it to the github page when I'm done with it? I don't know how long it'll take, but I'm at least planning on starting soon, or else I'm NEVER gonna get it done.

For further clarification, the issues with the mod are that there's no way to make the needed mixes to produce items anymore, such as say, bread mix or cake mix or anything like that. I was thinking of adding a new and separate mixing station and try to put together one for each race so far.

If I figure out how to do this and get this to work, I'd be happy to try my hand at finishing the remaining Apex and Floran sets! But there's less of a guarantee on that one. I mostly leave it up to you since you're the one currently maintaining this mod.

ColonolNutty likes this.
  10. ColonolNutty

Well, until I get an official approval from him, it's up in the air at this point. Although I won't be deleting the code even with disapproval, you're welcome to update it, perhaps one day he'll get back to me. If possible, you could make a Pull Request and it can be merged from there.

11. ColonolNutty

I was thinking of just going ahead and making a mod page for this, and take it down later if the author doesn't like it. That way I could have a separate discussion tab and I can list some credits as well. This will enable me to write you in the credits for things you've helped with @Cosmic Whisper as well as anyone else that helps fix/improve things

12. ColonolNutty