WIP Would be anyone interested in a in-game Map retexture?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by XCube591, Feb 11, 2017.

1. XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi! I recently started working on a ingame map retexture just for fun. I am not finished yet, but I would love to know if anyone is interested in this sort of thing (and if I should keep doing it :p)
    The basic of it is that I wanted to make the map more accurate to the real image of the town, while still making it compatible with NPCMapLocations. For now, it looks something like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think? :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • CubicPoison

CubicPoison Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks good, I'd definitely be interested.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'd like to check what the retexture would look like but... "URL signature expired" xD
        Any chance you can re-upload the pics?

Beon likes this.
        • XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Im sorry, havent had the time to update it :D now you should be able to see it :)

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

It's a bit weird at first since the houses are bigger than the vanilla ones, but I love the progress so far. It looks amazing!
            I love the little details (like Alex's sales stand). I definitely wouldn't mind having such a mod in my game.
            I just miss the trees on the bottom right. The map looks so empty without them. xD

Edit: I just realized that, once you're done, I'll have to edit your map to make it compatible with Tego's SV Expansion map.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017