RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. Jhanacah

Jhanacah Intergalactic Tourist

I would also like to know if its save to use with a updated version of Stardew Valley. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I updated this mod for @taintedwheat a while back, but they haven't had time to release it. In the meantime, here's an unofficial update (compatible with SMAPI 1.15 and 2.0). Note that it only works well with the default map; if you use one of the new farm types, you should wait until @taintedwheat can add support for those.

Acerbicon and Opalie like this.
      • DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

I have a bit of an issue with this mod, I've downloaded the updated file and installed it. The doors show up fine, but it won't let me inside. I checked the config file and it's set to "false" to unlock only at full upgrade. This is on a fresh character with no upgrades yet.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• DragonDreads

I just reinstalled it again and it's working. I changed most of my mods and took your advice on switching to SDVMM instead of the SDVPM and it works now. Except for some of the graphics blurring and trees or rocks growing near or on the picnic blanket.

Attached Files:

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it like that all the time or does it happen when an event of any sort happens on your farm (like Marnie bringing you a pet)? If it's the latter, I know that was something that was happening from the beginning.

• DragonDreads

It's like that all the time. The screenshot I posted was of a fresh test char that just walked out of the house. That same area tends to have a tree texture overriding the upper left hand corner above the house area. There are also trees growing on the picnic blanket, the tree swing had several trees and rocks on top of it as well and I'm using the default map.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads I'm away for vacation, but I'll look into it when I get back. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• DragonDreads

@Pathoschild I'll need to reinstall the files again. I had an issue earlier with two other mods, unrelated to this one or taintedwheat's cellar mod and reset the files at that time. Give me a day or two to find some time to backup my folders and reinstall them.

EDIT: @Pathoschild - here is the latest SMAPI text file and a few more screenshots from my tester farmer. Because of the graphical issues I no longer use the cellar or wonderful life mod on my main playthrough. Wish I could as they would be a lovely addition. The mod folder tops at over 300 MB so it won't fit here. There's 50 SMAPI mods in there with a bunch of .XNB files in the loader. I'll upload it to dropbox, just let me know if you're still wanting it and I'll PM you the link.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads Yep, your Mods folder would be very useful. I can't reproduce the issue with both mods installed, so I'm wondering if it's something in your mods (e.g. a particular combination of mods, mod versions, or XNB files).

DragonDreads likes this.
                    • DragonDreads

@Pathoschild LInk sent in a conversation. Please let me know if you get it. First time using dropbox for something like this. I hope it helps to figure out what's going on.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads Got it, thanks! I can reproduce it with those mods, so I'll look into it soon.

DragonDreads likes this.
                        • DragonDreads

Thanks for taking a look :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads That's a bug in Tainted Cellar and Wonderful Farm Life; I notified the author. In the meantime, making sure Tainted Cellar is loaded before Wonderful Farm Life should fix it. Can you confirm?

• DragonDreads

@Pathoschild Can confirm the blurred graphics are fixed using the mod load order. Though as you can see for some reason the rocks, weeds, branches and grass still grow over the picnic area. So I'm guessing that might also be an issue with the map edits?

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads Yep, those mods just don't clear debris over the edited areas.

DragonDreads likes this.
                                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• DragonDreads

@Pathoschild Downloaded and installed the new file. Placed it at the end of the load order and graphics are no longer glitched. Except for one small area that's probably due to the one of the tree replacers I'm running.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! That treetop is a known bug in Wonderful Farm Life, if I remember correctly.

DragonDreads likes this.