RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

No problem! I was thinking of adding hedges around the greenhouse too hahhaha, but I guess that would depend if someone wants that.

@LutheinNightwolf:

Here you go! I removed the pond in the middle. However I kept the smaller one at the bottom. :)

Not sure if it's compatible. You can try, and if it's not I'll try to ask if I can make it compatible :)

Attached Files:

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Awesome! I'll go give it a try on my game real quick and I'll let you know how it works. :3

• LuthienNightwolf

Oooh okay, something went really wrong there. lol I loaded up my save and it basically put me back at day one, but a lot of stuff was really wonky. Let me go through and make sure I didn't install something wrong first, but I did save a copy of my latest save just in case.

• Hitgirl911

Did you replace the Forrest.xnb?

Hmmm... If you did, I'll check if it's the warps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• LuthienNightwolf

No, was I supposed to? I just replaced the farm.xnb in maps, thought that was all I had to do. Was there another step?

• Hitgirl911

It's a warp problem. I fixed it now :) however I'm not on my PC so I'll send it later.

EDIT:

Okay! I've fixed both maps. The zip files contain both the one with a pond and no big pond :)

P.S: Please copy both the Farm.xnb of your choice and the Forrest.xnb into the map folders. This is to make sure everything is working as it should be.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
              • AreumdaunSarang

AreumdaunSarang Void-Bound Voyager

im sorry to ask this... Do you have a green version of this one without the big pond? ;-;

• LuthienNightwolf

What is the Forrest.xnb for? Does it change something else in the game?

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

The Forest.xnb is the area just south of your farm. The lower-half of the farm's dimensions have changed, so the exit/entrance between your farm and the forest has to be changed to match.

tl;dr Hitgirl changed the warps so that you can still use the southern exit. :)

• LuthienNightwolf

Ahhh okay that makes sense. I didn't know I had to replace that one also, might be why my game went funky when I tried it before. >u<

• Hitgirl911

Not yet :) But I could make one :D Probably get that done in a couple of hours. I'll post it in the GreenFarm thread, and inform you when I've got it done :)

To add, you have to replace it or else you'll end up warping to the default area from the forest. This could cause problems if you placed anything on that tile and become stuck. (Such as the time I place a bunch of hops and spawned right on top of the hops. I had to reset the game because I couldn't get out.).

Also download the latest files :) I've checked the warps and I actually made a mistake there.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
                          foghorn and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                        • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

U guys are great.

Thanks so much. Fucking life man. I'm officially done /moving out/ now to unpack everything and get officially /moved/ in. I think I threw my shoulder out, or something ;-;

Jinx got life for her goin too. MIL in town for awhile -- and you may know how that may go. She's looking into greenhouse code when she can.

Anyway, us, the baddest bitches of sdv thanks all of you muchies.

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

I am wholeheartedly that someone.

• Hitgirl911

Noted! I'll get it done soon. College is starting in two days so it might be delayed a bit but I'll get it done :)

lannihamm likes this.
                              • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

i hear ya girl, i'm trying to get moved into a duplex with my fiance before the semester starts, and after the first week we have to fly to canada for a wedding x.x

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Awesome!Thank you!

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey I have a problem with the shipping box,I've installed your additional mod that moves it but it's invisible and still there :/

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

The SMAPI version of this mod doesn't require you to use additional shipping box removal mod and it should work alright =)

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well I've been using the SMAPI version and then found out about the problem,so I've used the additional mod but it's not helping :/ Also the space for the horse stable is only 3 tiles long while it takes 4 to build,do you have any solution for this? Thank you for responding this quick,I hope I'm not bothering you with this. :)

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

What does your config file look like?