RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. swyrl

swyrl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oooh thanks. all the mods I'm using are listed. The only farm-altering mods I'm using are yours and taintedwheat's cellar, which as far as I know shouldn't interfere. I'm going to try updating ALL and see if that helps, as a new release just came out.
    here's my original post for reference-

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Can you try removing all of your mods (just put them in another folder somewhere) and then adding them back one by one to see which one causes the error?

lannihamm and taintedwheat like this.
      • swyrl

sure, will do tomorrow.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

DUDE I THINK JUST LOGICALLY I FIGURED IT OUT VIA MASSIVE HEADACHE.

I think its the Fall 28 snow day? Probably? Because our shit works on seasons...

Or either the culprit is npclocationmod or skull saver because i obviously have the rest.

can you try those first?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Is there a way to get rid of those stray tiles near the dog house? They're less visible if you set the random grass edits to 'false', but you can still see them near the pet food. (I play with the grass edits set to 'true' though, 'cause of the beehive area :p)

"RandomGrassEdits": true,:
            [​IMG]

"RandomGrassEdits": false,:
            [​IMG]

• taintedwheat

I'm sure jinx can have a look at this when she's available.

also, did you want to use the greenfarm? @Hitgirl911 was going to do a non-grass edit, and I possibly will make the second half kinda cute (possibly, because it takes me sooo long to be content with something. liek that cave? thought was going to take like 2 hours, ended up being much, much more than that xD).

I think that it would be difficult to do the config you want while doing the greenfarm and keeping the little beehive/flower area.

• swyrl

OOOOH I'd forgotten wonderful farm mucks with seasons. Yeah, let me remove that one.
                EDIT: nope, still doing it, removing skullsaver & npclocations now.
                EDIT2: none of those fixed it. I'm just going to assume it's a random bug

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
                • taintedwheat

Oh shoot... jeez, weird.

I am so sorry! I'm just glad it doesn't crash your game. How events and the farm.xnb read which each other is weird.

I am so sorry dude x.x

• swyrl

It's totally fine, lol.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I think I might quit the GreenFarm to stick with Tego's because of the extra areas it adds. It really is too bad I can't have the best of both worlds.

• StarbucksWonder707

StarbucksWonder707 Orbital Explorer

Hello taintedwheat! I would like to make a small request.. I love all your mods especially the farm mod that adds a lot of detailed little things that help to make the game feel more special and decorated! I also love the pet bed and house! So sweet and such a nice touch!! I have seen that in some of your screenshots you have a gorgeous little stable to match the house right next to your house. I so wish i could do modding and i have tried but i can never work it out and the results are always bad.. I was wondering if you could make an easy mod for a novice like me where i can place any stable i choose next to the house without having to go through a lot of struggle. This would be much appreciated :)

• taintedwheat

Oh, you need to download chicklet to move the stable next to your house. Like load your save file in your appsdata folder.

And thanks! I mean...idk, my mods are pretty much at its simplest now. Are you having problems with any thing else?

Also where in the north bay area are you? (Speculating by the area code in your username.)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
                          • StarbucksWonder707

Ohhhhh.... Could you please add a link to the chicklet page and some instructions! I need as much help as i can get ;) I will hang on to that question "are you having problems with anything else?" for a later date, or until i come up with something :rofl:!!
                            I am actually from the South Africa but at the moment i live in the UK. Thx for all the help :)

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Youre from South Africa? Suid-Afrikaans is such an awesome language! I'm hoping to study some linguistics there. Can you understand Dutch?

• StarbucksWonder707

I moved over when i was just a few months old so im afraid i wont be able to help you out there :) I do know a little but i do not speak fluent or confidently in afrikaans sorry...

• taintedwheat

Please refer to page 15&16 of this thread about chicklet and how how to go about to how to do the stable.

As for the stable itself its found somewhere in the cellar thread.

Thanks again for your support! This project was cool, and I hold it dear cuz I made a good friend out of it.

This and the cellar are Jinxie's mods as much as mine. Thank you, you guys.

foghorn and lannihamm like this.
                                  • Rizumu85

Rizumu85 Void-Bound Voyager

Stables where to download?<3<3<3

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello! I've finished extended non-green map!

I've doubled the size from 80x65 to 80x110 (this has the same size as GreenFarm).

Here are screenshots:

Capture.PNG

It comes with a small swimming and bush area at the bottom right area.

swimming.PNG

To install, just copy the xnb files into the stardew valley>content>maps folder :)

Attached Files:

lannihamm, foghorn and taintedwheat like this.
                                      • taintedwheat

@Hitgirl911 -- you're really the best, thank you so much, i really need to update all these threads. thank you for being such a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<< i never use so many exclamation points.

@LuthienNightwolf -- is this a bit better?

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Omg that's huuuuge. haha I'd spend days trying to figure out what to put on all that extra land, I just got my new farm all sorted out as it is. >u< The update needs to come soon cuz I'm sure CA is gonna give us a bunch of new stuff to decorate with. The camping area is cute, I could definitely turn that into something. Does the tent come with Linus? hehe j/k

Curious though, if I could get it without the big pond in the middle? The map I'm currently using has it removed, so I've already placed things where it normally sits. Spring Year 1 Day.png
                                          (Brand new farm, one season in so there's pretty much nothing going yet, but it should give you an idea of what I have in that spot to see what I mean.)

And I assume this would be compatible with Advize's expansion, yes? I'm tempted.