RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I hope somebody will make a tool for the multiple farm animals that actually works in the future. The concept is too good.

taintedwheat and lannihamm like this.
    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

no kidding, i've been eyeing those custom chickens for months now but the install instructions are botched as fuck

taintedwheat likes this.
      • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

OK guys, going to update the first post eventually... but, attached is the most current update to the mod. If you're using @Hitgirl911 's GreenFarm map, you wanna let the config does its thing where you load game once, close it. Pick your trues to set from falses on the config ;D

As such:
        [​IMG]
        When "RandomGrassEdits" are set to false, and "UsingGreenFarm" are set to true:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]

This is what happens when you have the GreenFarm and set "RandomDirtEdits" to true:
        [​IMG]
        by my understanding though his is only for if you're not using the default yellow dirt for your game not for greenfarm. Like, you wanted to have the doghouse and picnic tiles match up in your game? Let us know if its not working out that way.

Also, if you use @eemie 's grass edits, there's a second folder in the .zip that has edits to the spring and summer tile sheets. You just wanna replace these ones with the ones in the override folder by default.

P.S - Attached is the farm.xnb edit I made with a wooden bridge. If you want to use this, you have to set "AddStoneBridge" to false. Forewarned though: there may be some clipping on the side of the bridge that its very minimal but happens if you either have sailor moon hair and you're trying to walk up on it.

P.P.S. - while maps are huge, I asked Hitgirl to extend my farm.xnb maps for me when she can. I don't need or necessarily want the extra space, but I want to cop on her idea and make either a little pool or hot spring area down south and a berry patch in that vicinity as well. Because. You know, cute.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
        • lannihamm

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i can waste my entire day happily now

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I forgot to upload a screencap of this, my bad. & thank you! Image 2016 07 02.png

Acerbicon and taintedwheat like this.
            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I set AddStoneBridge to false, my stone bridge vanished, but the wood one didn't appear, I better turn the stone one back on xD

Also, I'd like to see both swings (the one on the tree, by the picnic table and the one near the telescope) seatable in a future update :p

• Pandaling

Pandaling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok so there are so many different files in this thread. Can someone point me to a file that has the more brown dirt with everything else the same as the original?

• taintedwheat

He looks like montel williams to me rofl or samuel l jackson

uh, the wooden bridge is the other file in my last post w/ attachment. its not a smapi config. ;^; were you using a extended farm prior to?

I'm confused, i'm pretty sure we made those things apear seatable a few updates ago <_>;

IF you use smapi please refer to the last post I made that has the attachment links. the directions are there.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Ignore me, they're seatable xD

I'm using the mod and map from post #363. I am using Tego's farm expansion (version 1, 'cause the other two mess up with the lakes) and his dirt recolor as well. Maybe one of my mods is conflicting since I use so darn many, I'll remove them and retest the wooden bridge.

edit 1: Ok, retested with only Wonderful Farm Life and Tainted Cellar and the wooden bridge works fine. Then I readded the mods and the bridge poofed, I'll have to readd them one by one to find out the culprit.

edit 2: Nvm, that was easy to find. Tego's farm expansion is the one conflicting with the bridge. It doesn't conflict with the stone bridge though, or any of the other stuff. I guess I'll just keep the stone bridge activated for now.

Do you have a map location of where you're planning to add those? 'Cause I wanna plan my farm layout to include all these stuff xD

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
                    • taintedwheat

Its really up to jinx if she wants to add a wooden bridge to the smapi configs...its a lot of coding. The only reason I even looked into making the wooden bridge is because @eemie wanted one <3

Af for making the extension, I talked to @Hitgirl911 about it, I told her just do the basic expansion on both the farm maps i made (so one with /one w/o bridge) and I just saw a pretty farm map. And while I do not want all green, i'm super fucking competitive and now want it to make it so much cuter than that. x.x;

its a problem of mine.

Anyway, berry garden down south and maybe a second pond of water for your person to get their energy and chllin w/ the sun out. and like be beautiful whilst not covered in grass

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
                        lannihamm, Hitgirl911 and eemie like this.
                      • lannihamm

so I had a few graphical/map issues and I wasn't sure if it was something on my end (I used to use TSE but deleted it awhile ago), so I did a fresh reinstall to no avail. mind you, they're super small so it hasn't been a major issue at all. i'm also not sure if this is something on @Hitgirl911's GreenFarm side (i'm using the extended version) so if it is I'll repost on her thread (◡‿◡✿)

first is this bush/tree clipping near the berry patch
                        [​IMG]

I can also run up through here and then go left & right off-screen
                        [​IMG]

the grass beneath these flowers is missing for whatever reason
                        [​IMG]

the outlined tile is blocked and cannot be walked across
                        [​IMG]

and this is my config, just to confirm the settings
                        [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
                        • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Hmmm I may need to add some more changes to ensure things work alright with Green Farm. I must have missed those things ^_^ I'll take a closer look here shortly.

lannihamm likes this.
                          • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I had similar clipping issues but I managed to solve them by turning the new code lines to true/false, relaunching the game an retesting, until I came up with a combination of commands that worked for me. The difference is I am still using TSE and I am not using the green farm. Did you try to turn on the RandomGrassEdits to see if it made any difference?

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

The first few parts and the impassable area are due to wfl mod replacing some stuff. However the black part is an issue with the map itself, It's going to be fixed after I update the map :D The updated version will be out soon. (as soon I finish polishing and testing it :D)

lannihamm and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                              • lannihamm

yeah, I toggled the RandomGrassEdits just in case, but I would just end up with the dirt issues tainted mentions in the comment without any of the aforementioned problems being resolved. i also had the same issues when i ran only TSE and TSE + Greenfarm. frankly, it really doesn't bother me at all (excluding the unwalkable tile -- messes with my teleportation efficiency when i'm watering my crops, ya know?) but i figured i should mention them just in case any of the involved creators were unaware ^o^

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Is it possible to use both Tego's farm expansion and Hitgirl911's green farm?

edit: Nevermind, it doesn't have the small lake and I need that lake for my horse and crab pots :eek:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
                                    Hitgirl911 likes this.
                                  • taintedwheat

There's like the cave mod or other places for crab pots <_>

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

What about the poor horsy? :'c

taintedwheat likes this.
                                      • taintedwheat

Well the extended map I plan to work with @Hitgirl911 will have a super pretty area for your character to get wets and a petite berry bush area with still room for a bunch of other stuff if that sounds a 'lil better n.n

Minakie, lannihamm and eemie like this.
                                        • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

What cave mod are you talking about? Will you put a link to it?