Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cyborg Cowboy Wolves. Obviously. Their cyborg bodies allow them to traverse more environments than a jetpack and with the cowboy aspect, they have the advantage of range and accuracy.

2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Am I a good person?

3. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Good person is subjective, but I certainly believe you are.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Witch Cat

[​IMG]

5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Am I a good cat? :catbleh:

6. Witch Cat

[​IMG]

7. The Purple Dragon

Am I a good snek?

8. Witch Cat

I don't know about snek... BUT YOU'RE A BAD PENGUIN

9. The Purple Dragon

That's because I'm not a penguin.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Surenu and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Witch Cat

Suuuuuuuureeeeeeee

Nope! Not even had one fractured. My bones are perfectly healthy and safe WITHOUT GROSS MILK

11. The Purple Dragon

Can you do a tarot reading for the possibility of me getting my preferred job in life?

Surenu and Firebird Zoom like this.
  12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Can I get a tarot reading on my future health?

13. Witch Cat

Too lazy to find a gif I am
    Pretend one's here while I peek at your future... Sam? I don't know, I can't rhyme.

[​IMG] I think the message is very clear here. The job of your dreams won't just fall in your lap through chance, you have to strive for it and rely on your own strengths to achieve your goal.

[​IMG] VI of Pentacles! This could have several meanings but my interpretation is that in the future something will befall you, either mentally or physically, and you will require help. You might refuse outside help out of fear, pride, or anything else but you must learn to accept help when you need it to ensure your future health.

14. The Purple Dragon

What will kill me?

15. Witch Cat

Before the sun sets on your 60th birthday,
    [​IMG]
    You will prick your finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a sleep like death!

[​IMG] VI of Cups! Sounds corny but my interpretation is that at the time of your death, you'll be surrounded by friends and/or family. They perhaps might've caused your death, accidentally or otherwise, but let's not get into that.

16. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Lately I've been playing again some old games I actually never finished, and there's one in particular I want to finish completely (Little King Story) but, I've been trying to end it about.. 7 or maybe even 10 times ? But after some time playing I start getting tired/bored and decide to play something else for some time until getting back to it, but every time I get back to it I feel like finishing it from the near-end is weird, so I erase my save and again I get bored before the last boss and half of the quests.

BUT, if I'm able to finish games like Pikmin 2 now it's because of some changes in my life, and these changes gave me a new breath, but for this particular game I'm feeling like it's not yet the time, I mean.. I don't want to FINISH it, I want to COMPLETE it, I want to have fun while doing so, but if I play now it won't be fun and I'll just regret, and give up again, so my question is, will I met the event I need to get through this game ? And will it be soon or in some years ?

17. Witch Cat

*pretend there is a gif here, I'm too lazy to look*
    [​IMG]
    Reversed IX of Swords! There is something, some grief, in your life that is causing you to be unable to enjoy games. You can end this grief with a period of introspection to see what exactly is dampening your mood.

18. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh great and powerful Witch Cat, will I ever get magic powers like you? :catbleh:

19. Witch Cat

Considering you're constantly sneezing fire right now, I say you have a bit too much

20. The Purple Dragon

Would you join my group. We're using magic to make a greater world. We'll exploit the hell out of the peasants but everyone will be well fed and safe.

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.