Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good morning, my pretties! Ding dong the witch is back!
    [​IMG]
    Now onto your questions...
    [​IMG]
    Let's hope the Universe/Higher Powers/Whatever you wish to believe in is in a good mood today!

Personally, I think we can get through this, but let's see what the cards say.
    [​IMG]
    IV of Swords! Upright this time! This card means rest, pacifism, and relaxation. Quite the positive pull! My interpretation is no, we won't suffer war and that most, if not all, people will be able to survive the coming 4 years without strife. (Also I assumed you were talking about America here)

I don't have a clear favourite, but I suppose right now I would kill for a burger. I am starving but I'm also too lazy to go out or cook. So I guess I'll suffer!

[​IMG]
    The Page of Cups! Outlooks are very good! This card embodies playfulness and pleasent surprise. You and the person you've snagged have great levels of synchronicity. There is a real chance of deep love and comfort, perhaps this person is your mythical True Love as well! But this card also calls for a smidge of dependency between the two parties, a need for each other. In small amounts this is good, but beware to not let it grow too large.

Firebird Zoom and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  2. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Well, I was talking about Germany since that's where I live and was born and raised in, but okay. I trust the cards.

Are the cards trustworthy though?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    The few times I've tried them out for myself they worked! Could just be a bias, but eh, who knows?

[​IMG]
    III of S-sword- Ohhhh
    [​IMG]
    First bad reading. Grief! Separation! Heart break! Intellectually, the country may fare fine, but emotional, it is going to be a wreck. There will be sorrow, but it's not all bad! What lays ahead might be a blessing! However long the period of sadness may last, do not wallow in it. Heal from it, learn from it, and move on.

Firebird Zoom and Surenu like this.
  4. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

Some years ago I was able to live every days without caring about the next one, but some pretty bad things happened to me in 2012 and I partially lose this ability to fully enjoy the present, is there a chance for me to get back to that state of mind ? And if yes what should I do to let it happen ? (I know it sounds dark but I'm not here to make things sad, I'm just curiousX3)

By the way it's a pleasure to see active and funny threads like this one~ ^w^

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  5. Witch Cat

No question is too taboo or dark for me!
    [​IMG]
    Now, let's see what your future entails,

[​IMG]
    Reversed The Hierophant! We all have the potential to heal, but one step in your journey towards healing is learning to break from the restraints others have put on you or the ones you've put on yourself. Try new things, travel the road less taken, see what life has to offer. Get out there and try something new! Doesn't have to be 100% productive either, just reading that book you've always meant to start is also a step in the right direction. And learn to think selfishly, there is no harm in caring about oneself from time to time when the need arises. It doesn't matter what others think right now, you do you and what you want to do, even if it means challenging the status quo or what is expected of you.

6. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Ok, what's your reading on your love life?

7. Witch Cat

I'd do a reading for it if I had one. Hah! Ha... haaaaa...
    [​IMG]

8. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

shit Uhhh, ok, then...

Witch Cat likes this.
  9. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

OOH, I has a question!
    "RIght now I'm dating someone, will I stay happy with them?"

10. Witch Cat

Could've sworn I've heard that question before
    [​IMG]
    But back to the question!

[​IMG]
    A reversed II of Swords for you and your hubby. There will be periods of confusion in your life with this person when you have to make a choice between 2 or more things and none of them seem correct. And there might be a time where you two might need some time apart, not necessarily breaking up, but just give each other enough space to sort things out before continuing. Do not be scared of this because if you manage to work through this together, it can only strengthen your relationship.

11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I'm male, and my partner is female. You lie! Your predictions are false!

12. Witch Cat

Aw sh*t, you found me out! Quick, I must make my escape!
    [​IMG]
    So long suckers!

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Huh, I didn't know I had enough power to stop a witch from giving false fortunes :p

14. Witch Cat

'scuse you my fortunes are very real! This pile of gold I'm sitting on is 100% pure chocolate. So take that!

SEE THE JOKE IS

Firebird Zoom and Waffle-Chan like this.
  15. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Will I be murdered?

16. Witch Cat

Welcome to my shop
    [​IMG]
    Let's see what's in store~

[​IMG]

17. The Purple Dragon

What do people have against necromancers?

18. Witch Cat

Maybe because a necromancer Mafia would be really unfun cuz they could just bring back all their mafia friends

which does give me an idea for a role that basically allows the person to bring 1 dead person back to life once per game

19. The Purple Dragon

*glares* I can trust you to bring that up constantly can't I?

Will I win the Mafia game?

Will I be betrayed by someone close? (In real life)

20. Witch Cat

Oh! Two questions!
    [​IMG]
    How exciting!

[​IMG]
    Wheel of Fortune! How unfortunate for you. The outcome to this game, whether good or bad, has already been determined by outside forces that are out of your control. All you can do is delay your own fate until the unavoidable is reached. Win or loss, it is out of your control.

[​IMG]
    And the bad luck just piles on. (Reversed) The Justice! Some fishy sh*t is definitely going down, be wary of unfairness and trickery in the near future.