RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Samu_San, honestly, I wasn't thinking about editing the Bath House, there are so many good mods on them already that it seems pointless, like the Hot Spring Bath House, or swpau's versions, or if you would just prefer a more cleaner look, you have nyaachu's edit! But if none of these attract you, I can try to make something different! Just let me know!

----

@ScalesofGrey really???!!! :whaaat: Welp, I did say I had to return to that map, guess it will be sooner than later! but I really thought I had that cut scene taken care of... Oh well, back to revising the map! Thank you for reporting the issue!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
      Harzelora likes this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised!
      I took care of some issues that were reported on Haley's House: thanks to @ScalesofGrey there will be no more issues during Haley's Two Hearts cut scene; and the TV set no longer has a typo, thanks to @HopeWasHere (also, the TV channel was changed! Why did I set it to the news channel?!)

Also, the Animal Shop was edited (again), because I noticed some errors at the house during the Fall.

Harzelora likes this.
      • Samu_San

Samu_San Void-Bound Voyager

I AM SORRY sorry i am new to the community I will take a look at these mods thanks sorry I didn't wanted to look and your work is really good sorry

Karmylla likes this.
        • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I can't go through with Shane's 4-hearts event because part of the table is in the way too.

My Shane disappear:saywhat::saywhat::saywhat::saywhat:

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Samu_San it's ok, don't worry, and welcome to our community!
            Check the mods that I posted on my previous comment and if you don't like them you can always request something different from me! :)

@kimberly6979 it seems it's something wrong with your tileset because he appears on my game:
            [​IMG]
            This happens when you install a different tile set than the one that comes with the game! Or maybe it's something else, you should check it out!

kimberly6979 likes this.
            • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

You are using an outdated Cursors.xnb file (located under "\Content\LooseSprites\").

Karmylla and kimberly6979 like this.
              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Will updating the outdated Cursor file allow the player to walk toward Shane with the table there? Sorry, I'm confused on what you mean. I had the same issue but Shane didn't disappear. I would test it, but I've already past that point in the game.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

No, this is for the invisible Shane. The table will still get in the way until op updates it.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Sorry guys, I just noticed the issue now, I'll edit the map right away! I thought it was just invisible Shane, but nah... Damn that table!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been revised! AGAIN!
                      I've tested this. I have. This time, there will be NO issues with Shane's Four Heart cut scene. It doesn't look as nice, but oh well...
                      Sorry about this, guys.

Harzelora and kimberly6979 like this.
                      • kimberly6979

><Ok~Thank~~~~

• kimberly6979

The problem has been solved~~~~~~

Karmylla likes this.
                          • tinywolves

tinywolves Seal Broken

These are amazballs!!!!!!!!

Karmylla likes this.
                            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been updated!
                              FINALLY! Sorry I took so long guys, but with the Holidays and New Years Eve planning, I lost track of time! Did you miss me? :whoop:
                              And since you guys are so swell and I like you so much, I'm updating not one, not two, but THREE NEW MAP EDITS!!!!! WooooooWOOOOOOOOooooooWWWWwwww!!!!:V:V:V

First, we have the Science House! I've made a few changes, mostly on the kitchen and the laboratory. Not many messages were added because I feel there isn't much to be said about this family - what you see is what you get, mostly - but I did add a few more, don't worry! Hunting season is up - up - UP! I hope you guys like it! I ran the map through the cut scenes, so hopefully there will be no need for revisions!
                              Then, we have Sebastian's Room! I gave his room a more interesting design but again, not much was changed. The essencial is still there, which makes it viable for the cut scenes. And yes, he finally has his keyboard with him, he can finally practice! This boy has a very cool looking room now, in my opinion!
                              And last, but not least, we have Maru's Basement! For those who don't know, don't click the following SPOILER!
                              I always felt that her work place looked dull, and just not nice and functional. It didn't scream 'MARU', and what she can do - MarILDA being the ultimate prof of how capable she is! - so I decided to edit it!
                              I know it's just used for this cut scene, but I'm interested in opening this area for the player in the future. It's another mod I'm thinking about working on, the marriage candidates' dialogue being another, though I am focusing more on Shane at the moment. This man-child has awful dialogue, so it's a priority! In case anyone else is interested, please tell me!. Let's hope I succeed!

And that is all! If you've read it all, kudos to you! You're a champ! :chucklefish:
                              Now, go hunt some new messagesssssssssssssss :viking:

ALSO! I wish you guys all the best at the start of this new year! Thank you for sticking with me and my silliness, and thank you for enjoying my work :love:
                              You guys rock!:lickitung:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
                              • kimberly6979

I love it!!!!<3<3<3<3Miss u so much~

Samu_San and Karmylla like this.
                                • Samu_San

Samu_San Void-Bound Voyager

THANK YOU!

Karmylla likes this.
                                  • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, that update of Sebastian's room is much appreciated! It looks much cuter and cozier now, and seems way more "Sebastian". The lab looks more like an actual lab now, too! I love all your detailing with clutter!

Thank you so much for these map edits, they make so much of Stardew feel more immersive and alive without taking away the original atmosphere and feeling!

Karmylla likes this.
                                    • Sennet

Sennet Phantasmal Quasar

Quick question before I potentially ruin everything I touch: The weapons.xnb file within the Adventurer's Guild .zip needs to go within the Content/Data folder to overwrite the default weapons.xnb right? Or does it go JUST into the Content folder by itself where it doesn't overwrite everything, which is what the Readme is saying I think.

I didn't want to end up making a dumb mistake. Only reason I didn't follow the Readme and dump it straight into the Content folder is because I'm used to .xnb files in mods overwriting default/vanilla ones, so I wanted to ask first! :disshappy:

I love all of your maps, they really bring the whole town together! 10/10 clutter.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Just the Content-Folder, like the Readme said. They don't overwrite anything. ^^

Karmylla likes this.