WIP Winery/Brewery Retexture Mod (Assets completed)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dentrala, Apr 27, 2016.

1. krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

first of all: amazing... <3
    but im a bit confused. the first version you posted on page 1, there is a map folder and a buildings folder. in buildings fodler there are 2x slimehutch (and slime hutch) and in maps there is slimehutch. uh... can you explain again? i mean.. what exaplty is the right one

farmvillesux likes this.
    • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Oh you're right! That was a mistake. I misfiled an xnb.

You need Slime Hutch in your buildings folder. (That's the one with the space in the middle.)

Hmmm, maybe with OP's permission I can just make this an independent mod thread where I can included instructions and updated/altered version in one place...

• sheetcakeghost

Okay! I've gone ahead and collected all the different versions of the mod I've done so far and put them all in one zip folder. I've also included a version of the custom asset mod that doesn't have the bar and kegs to maximize your free space in there. The barn interior mod is pretty roomy so I don't know if I'll do the same with it too.

Attached Files:

Minakie, Coolwyngs, HiHaHi123 and 2 others like this.
        • krakau

krakau Big Damn Hero

oh wow thanks for the effort! thats much more clear now :)

• sheetcakeghost

Welcome! Hope it works for you.

• sheetcakeghost

Okay, so for those of you who don't really care much about realism and immersion I've made an alt version of the interior with bar that is VERY BIG. Like, to nearly unreasonable proportions big. (I've also updated the previous zip with all the edits to have this one.)

Attached Files:

Minakie, HiHaHi123 and wafflerie like this.
              • sheetcakeghost

Okay, mild update to the Winery Mod. I fixed the graphical issue that put green artifacts around lights in other areas of the game. I also made an alt version of the interior colors that will be gray instead of sandy.

Attached Files:

Minakie and HiHaHi123 like this.
                • zomgzomg

zomgzomg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make it so we can place furniture inside the winery?
                  I tried placing some tables and bar stools in front of the counter, but it won't allow it. :T
                  Pretty sure I'm using one of the earliest versions tho, if you've already fixed that...

• sheetcakeghost

Unfortunately I can't! The buildings that allow for placing furniture are hard coded so I can't do any coding trickery here to convince the game the slime hutch is, say, the inside of your house. However, when FarmHand gets done I'll be able to make this into a proper winery building that I assure you you'll be able to decorate as you please.

Until then you'll need tIDE to decorate the winery. I can probably mod in the bar stools and tables if you like, but then there wouldn't be a lot of space for your kegs.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

This is a great retexture. It definitely looks better than my winery :D

• sheetcakeghost

OP might let you use them in your mod.

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

I would rather wait for the moment this is possible for Robin to build.

• sheetcakeghost

New interior now with bar stools and a couple tables. Left roomy so you can still fit some kegs.
                            [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• zomgzomg

zomgzomg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahhh, this is perfect! Almost exactly what I was going for! :3
                              Super cool, thanks~ <3

• Sambrose

Sambrose Space Hobo

Do you think you could move the bottom two bar stools to the opposite side of the tables? That way there would be more room for kegs on the sides of the interior.

• sheetcakeghost

Sure.
                                  [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                  One with and without the tables. (Ignore the blue square, that's just tIDE's highlight. It won't be in the mod.)

I also included a version that puts the cup on the left table for visual balancing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2016
                                    Minakie, HiHaHi123 and farmvillesux like this.
                                  • Sambrose

Sambrose Space Hobo

I'm sure this must be annoying, but could you perhaps make a version with the stools in front of the bar without the tables?

• sheetcakeghost

There you go, and I don't mind the tiny change request. I had tIDE running to edit my Elliott shack mod anyway so it wasn't a hassle to just copy and paste an asset from one place to another.

Attached Files:

HiHaHi123 likes this.
                                      • Sambrose

Sambrose Space Hobo

Thank you. It's the perfect synthesis of aesthetics and practicality.

• sheetcakeghost

Have fun with your army of kegs!

Also, sorry I misread your request and put the stools behind the bar instead of on the other sides of the table. d: