1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Wiki?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Valkoor Moonblood, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

Would it be in the best interests of the community to create a wiki for Starbound? It's true we don't have the most information right now, but we could catalog what we know, and add to it when we get more info. Anyone think this is a good idea?

2. Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik Contact!

I don't think it's really necessary, especially this early in the game's development.
    If anyone is really curious about what features have been confirmed for the game, they can just browse the forums

3. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Right now there's about 4 of them I think, and they're not official or really useful at all right now. I also heard somewhere that there would be an official one when it's needed.

4. Ryou Takeshi

Ryou Takeshi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, don't waste your precious time creating a wiki when there's not need for one, yet. All information about the game can be found right here, and some users have provided additional help by sorting out details and posting them in a thread so people can easily find out what features the game will have.

I would wait until Beta before actually considering to make a wiki, and if it comes to the point that they'll create an official one, any fan-created wiki would be blatantly useless.

5. Ketra

Ketra Starship Captain

We will need one eventual but not yet. You should not waist your time in till it is needed.

6. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah there is about 4 wikis for starbound at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.