1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Chucklefish lowers the bar for developers and hurts consumers

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by samusco, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VarekRaith

VarekRaith Phantasmal Quasar

I disagree with just about everything in the OP.
    I knew this was early access when I bought it and knew it could evolve in ways I didn't like. Happens with everything. I'll be vocal about some of the stuff I don't like but I won't delve into attacks or conspiracies.
    I still like and play Starbound.
    Now, where's my doughnut???

Jonesy, Crome, The | Suit and 3 others like this.
  2. sorry.... I ate it. I was hungry.

VarekRaith likes this.
  3. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Have you ever thought that this is going on behind the scenes? Take the Ark for instance

4. Can't see it, doesn't exist. That's the mindset people have with development. I don't personally understand it, but that's just how people have always been with Starbound.

5. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

It's not actually complicate to understand.

This type of people (who are far from exclusive to Starbound) have set themselves into seeing only the bad aspect. It can be only a few little things like not enjoying a sprite. Because of this, they dwell only on the surface of things and will rarely go deeper than what they see as bad, thus resulting in missing a lot. It's unfortunate really, because these people will "criticize" without giving any insight, making only flame posts without a constructive suggestion.

I made a fresh batch! :rofl:

Jonesy and haynesy566 like this.
  6. Violated

Violated Space Hobo

This thread is really old. But i couldn't help but laugh when i stumbled upon it.

If the OP's content is legit or not, one thing it shows is how to really trigger and expose some Fanboys lol.

10/10

Pingeh likes this.
  7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread necros are only accepted if the thread is still relevant and the necro itself is on-topic. This thread's talking about events that occurred more than a year ago, and you necro'd it to try and revive the drama. The latter especially isn't the sort of thing I can let slide, so consider this a pre-emptive warning in case it becomes a habit of yours.

Since there's no need to bring this thread back, I think I'll put it out to pasture.

Thorin and Ainzoal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.