Who else can't wait for Borderlands 3

Discussion in 'Games' started by BigBlueFish, Apr 21, 2017.

1. BigBlueFish

BigBlueFish Void-Bound Voyager

I know I cant wait especially after I looked in to the subtle hints and nods to the location (Btw its promethea the planet that the atlas found alien technology , also where the mechromancer comes from)So im super excited.

MS_NorthEastern likes this.
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Not me, not after the Pre Sequel. Ugh I hated that game.

Sucks really because I really liked Borderlands and Borderlands 2. The first is still my favourite though. But I wouldn't mind seeing what Borderlands 3 is about

3. BigBlueFish

BigBlueFish Void-Bound Voyager

Borderlands 3 is following the end of borderlands 2 u know the galaxy full of vault were found also they are running on a new engine along with the unconfirmed additions like 16 characters and customizable weaponry

4. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

16 characters? And did I hear customizable weaponry!?

SweetJesusHaveMercy.jpeg

Good lord make it happen!

5. Falkenhayn

Falkenhayn All Chuck Norris backward gets you is Sirron Kcuhc

If what you're saying is true, and nothing but the truth, then I'm super hyped for the next Borderlands game.

6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I remember they said after the end of BL2 that BL3 would take a humongous amount of effort, most because of the scope of the plot, it grew to unfortunate scales and they have to keep the story just as big. I imagine pre-sequel and the unfortunate launch of Battleborn are learning experiences for them (and experimenting with mechanics) to prepare for BL3.

While I am not waiting for it, I know I will check it out, maybe buy it, maybe love the hell out of it. Maybe.

7. Falkenhayn

"Maybe" is the keyword here. It could end up being disastrous like the other projects, but I have confidence in them, they've gone through a learning curve and lived through the experience of making good games, and bad games.

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Exactly! which is why I will keep my expectations measured, if its the great game they dream to make, then let them blow us all away in awe! if its... battleborn 2, then at least we have the newspaper to read, and other games to play!

9. Falkenhayn

I've got my ultimate Witcher playthrough to content myself with if BL3 goes badly. I'mma read all the books, then do The Witcher and its two other DLCs, doing every side quest and achievement, on the highest Difficulty.

10. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Lol thats funny, I was gonna buy the game and its DLC this coming summer. To also play it on highest difficulty! (despite having never played a witcher game prior to 3)