Digital Whimzy's Doodles [REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sansy, Nov 24, 2014.

?

Favorite Race? :V

1. Human

18 vote(s)
    15.7%
  2. Glitch

14 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Floran

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. Hylotl

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  5. Avian

17 vote(s)
    14.8%
  6. Apex

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Novakid

24 vote(s)
    20.9%
  8. Avali

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  9. Another Mod Race?

5 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

I'll make a request! :)
    Name - Ace
    Personality - A caring Avian who will do close to anything to help his friends.
    As far as the pose, maybe have him sitting on the ground leaning against a tree?
    Love your art!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    sansy and Cup o' Tea like this.
  2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Whimzy why didn't you list me as request slot #8? Or put me up there at all? D:

3. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Whoops. Thought I did, but something happened I guess. Maybe because I updated it from my phone. Sorry about that, thanks for the catch.

It's fixed now.

Captain Kane likes this.
  4. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

this has nothing to do with requests but
    uhh
    yeah a sloppy coloring of a sloppy sketch
    mainly just me figuring out how to fire
    soon enough i'll figure out that secret
    [​IMG]

5. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

I would like to request that you draw my floran, Dante. He has red skin and orange hair, and looks like my profile picture, yet instead of synthesizer armor and wings he wears a big, black, hoodless cloak, he has a red shirt underneath the cloak, so it's not one you would put on over your head, but a cloak that is open at the middle. he also carries a large scythe on a sheath across his back. He has a scar going across his right eye. He's always largely self-centered, and has lots of pride. he's quick to violence, and enjoys combat. He thinks he's the best fighter ever and can take on anyone. Thinks. Hope all of that helps. OH! And I almost forgot, his right eye is golden while his left eye is black.

6. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I have recieved your request and will draw it sooner or later
    god my life is a huge fucking mess right now so closing ADDITIONAL requests.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    It means that anyone who has requested before now is still on the list. I will still do them. I just need to lessen my workload a tad.
    I am so unbelievably stressed right now and I need to kind of get ready for this appointment with a psychologist and get ready for a huge project
    And all this stuff is kicking my anxiety levels off the charts because I need to get these done. I'm going to wait for the list to empty before I open requests back up. Then I won't have a huge fricking list every time I check all the things to get done.
    And I need to draw a picture of my grandmother and her sons (aka my dad and uncles) before she dies and she recently got treated for cancer and shes like 85-ish
    And my friend would like me to re-draw an uber-complicated piece for her binder and has been pressuring me to finish.
    And I have a 2000 word essay coming up soon.
    Let's not forget homework and tests.
    Ah, the life of an American freshman...

but here's a drawing to lighten the mood
    [​IMG]
    Kimiko Mizuno, Hylotl captain of The Swordfish.

7. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

damn son feel better
    that's a long list.

8. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

lineart takes forever to do so recently ive been drawing in this sloppy scribbly style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i might do the rest of the requests in an albeit neater scribbly style if thats okay
    ive had like no motivation lately eh

9. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Nice art I've seen here.
    Hope you get your stuff sorted out soon. Don't overdo it, alright?

10. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

Looovely sketches! You're a really, REALLY good artist. Also, I've modified my character look to be more futuristic/badass looking: 2sweg5u

11. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

he still has the crystals on his hands, correct? I got the sketchy sketch done and i'm gonna roughly lineart and color it in a bit, actually. Wondering if i should remove them or keep em.
    And thank you. It's just my personal problems, no need to be concerned for me. Just a tad frustrated at the moment, so tired. Prolly shouldn't of used that post to vent heh

EDIT: HERES THE SKETCH ITS NOT DONE YET IM SORRY FRIENDO (still need to outline crop and color, tell me if i need to fix anything)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    CrystalBound and rhomboid like this.
  12. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

WOW, that's amazing. Only a few things need to be fixed, the chestplate should be a little bulkier, and the crystals on the hands are in the shape of THIS. btwyou'reamazing:3

13. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Thank you friendo! You're amazing too! I'll fix those things and finish it right away. I like your character's design tbh, he's pretty fin to draw~

OH AND ITS ALMOST VALENTINES DAY I may be aromantic but that doesn't mean i cant ship the fuck outta my own characters *flies off*
    LEVVY'S PROLLY HELLA DRUNK TO EVEN BE THERE
    [​IMG]

14. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Never!

Sir Wilfrey and Cup o' Tea like this.
  16. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

not ded
    just really busy with a bunch of bs from school

i literally have to skip some important assignments if i want to get another even more important one done and its like gg i hate this now im only averaging a fucking B screw this

but soon i will be doing the art thing here again

and my artstyle changed ugh

17. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*Thinks in his very late way* "It's a good thing Xenon ain't here.."

Alkanthe likes this.