1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Which race has it worse? (Yet another race thread)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by PyreStarite, Nov 24, 2015.

1. The MechE

The MechE Existential Complex

Hylotle

Their disgusting population was eaten by the cute, innocent Floran.

2. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I'd say humanity...were it not for the "terran protectorate" gray wardeny club your character is a part of. (Blegh)

They are likely 2nd though, seeing as they put a good chunk of governing infrastructure on earth, and when that got blown apart, it ushered in a new state of lawlessness and anarachy in the human controlled regions.(at least that is what I see when even USCM bunkers are reduced to survivalism. At least the miniknog have secret experiments and floran have their culture. humans? They need your loots and foods.)

Hylotl might be closer, but they lost their planet years ago, and have eked out a living through diplomacy and underwater cities. Humanity situation, worse case scenario, might become this one day. :p

Apex, I don't see as being worse. Sure its a totalitarian society, dealing with a rebellion that's flailing like monkeys, but they seem to be functioning societies, with the occasional disappearance.

...which is the same situation the Avians have, except more religious woo.

Glitches are likely in the same spot as Novakids, no place to call home personally, but their societies aren't exactly doing bad, just stagnated.

The one true winner however, is Agaran. Seriously misunderstood, undocumented mushroom peoples fighting off the wolves in shanty houses? That's the face of a "pull yout heartstrings" charity ad, right there.

3. Lemony Shtickit

Lemony Shtickit Big Damn Hero

Avians. IF they go home, they die. That is the short way to put it. And if they don't die right away, they have to kill their friends and family. Imagine being forced to stab yourself or your mother. And please no floran jokes about sstabing thingss.