Where's the Wiring Station?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Will Liferider, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

The wiki says you can craft it in the robotic crafting table, but I can't seem to find it.

2. SeaJay

SeaJay Space Kumquat

Is your ship at least Sparrow class yet? You don't get the wiring tool until that point anyway.

3. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

No, but shouldn't the wiring table be craftable anyway?

4. SeaJay

SeaJay Space Kumquat

Not sure. It might only be available later. If it doesn't come up if you search "wiring" in the crafting UI, then maybe it unlocks when you get Sparrow class.

5. Andr0o

Andr0o Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's unlocked from the terminal in the second (?) ship upgrade, same place you get the employer's terminal.

Will Liferider and SeaJay like this.
  6. SeaJay

SeaJay Space Kumquat

Of course it does. How forgetful of me.

7. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Thats not correct. At least not in the game version im playing (unstable atm).

A wirestation is craftable at the robotic crafting table. Its not in the research station you get from ship upgrades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Andr0o

Andr0o Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, it was in the Research Station for a while, looks like it's changed since I made one for my ship.

9. Oberic

Oberic Spaceman Spiff

I think it should be moved back to the research station, it made more sense there.
    The research station to me seems like where all the side/extra stuff should be.

Andr0o likes this.