1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Where all this cool Weapons and Armors/Clothings from the Pervious Versions gone?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by VaeliusNoctu, Dec 17, 2016.

?

Do you miss "old" Weapons and Armors from Previous Versions?

1. Yes...

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No...

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. What other Items you mean?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VaeliusNoctu

VaeliusNoctu Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello,

i Play Starbound since jears. i found that the game have removed a lot of cool Weapons and Armors/Clothings i collected. It seems only a handfull unique Weapons left and we have a lot of this Random Generated Weapons.

Hello Developers, do you Plan bring them Back ingame? This stuff made the Game worth Exploring atm i see no reason Explore to much, with all that Random Weapons, the game lost a lot of charm with this items gone and i dont understud why.

Greetz

VN

Pingeh likes this.
  2. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

Honestly, there's a LOT of stuff that I miss from older versions of the game. There used to be more variety in monster attacks, more varieties of monsters (miniboss monsters, where'd y'all go?) more unique weapons, more different types of generated weapons, more different types of projectiles for the weapons that we still have, more variety in planets...

Really, while they've added a lot of neat features here and there, it feels like they've been SUBTRACTING more content than they've been adding over the past year or so. That might be a bit of an exaggeration, but either way, they're throwing out a lot of cool old concepts that they really didn't have to throw out to implement the more recent ideas.

Pingeh likes this.
  3. Carnzoid

Carnzoid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I miss those pulse rifle sprites from Aliens. I remember hunting for one of those in the marine installations in beta. Also I miss the marine installations...

Mythril-Jelly likes this.
  4. VaeliusNoctu

VaeliusNoctu Pangalactic Porcupine

I never understud why remove stuff that is bugfree and cool.

5. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

*Dabs*
    proud.it was a labor of love
    *Dabs*

although i was unable to restore the staffs....that requires a level of translating thinking i just don't have yet.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749342005

I miss the old toolbars....since the old one could hold items instruments could be played even when sitting,sleep,ball form,death and warping.
    i miss the racial grunts and attitude to other races
    i miss the micro dungeons
    i miss the old techs

thankfully there are some mods to restore some features
    i made one to bring back the weapons
    seen one to restore old tech including the butterfly tech...
    frackin universe brings back the micro dungeons