1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

When joining people, while in space travel.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hungrykakapo, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Hungrykakapo

Hungrykakapo Void-Bound Voyager

I was playing Starbound and I decided to go to a jungle planet to try find some Avian God Wings, and while I was in mid-travel, my friend sent me an invite, so I accepted it, it took me back to the title screen and I re selected my character, then when I go back on my ship's computer sent me to a random part of the universe and deleted all of my bookmarks, and I was wondering If there is anyway to fix this issue, and if so, who has had this issue
    Thanks everyone.

2. SephMoon

SephMoon Phantasmal Quasar

Has your friend ever invited you before? When you join another player, like via Steam, they act as a host and you end up playing in their universe. When you join, if you haven't played in their universe before, it will start your ship out at a random starter planet, like when you first start a character.

Also, bookmarks are universe specific. So, when you're playing in a friend's game, the only bookmarks you'll have are the one's you created while playing in your friend's game.

3. Hungrykakapo

Hungrykakapo Void-Bound Voyager

Oh so that's why, thanks that really helps.