What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Katkill

Katkill Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Changing the history of Tamriel as J'oint of house Morag Bong
    [​IMG]

This is official TES lore now.

Jareix Cryvix, Arnust and Dipdoo like this.
  2. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

Watch out Thalmor. you've got competition!

3. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I was playing TF2 as a sniper on hightower and the enemy was capping, I succesfully stopped the capper with a headshot after taking care of a pyro in close range combat, holding of a dead ringer spy AND talking in the phone with my grandma. Quite a sweaty situation.

4. LoneWolf071

LoneWolf071 Void-Bound Voyager

lmao imma revive this.
    I just bought GMod in steam and I downloaded a bunch of mods inclusing M9k weapons, automatic zombie spawner, SCars mod and Leopard 2 tank mod.
    I spawned a whole bunch of zombies and striders then i went into the tank. Physics error/glitch happened. Congrats laptop crashed into a blue screen error.

5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It's not a revival until it's been at least a month...
    Speaking of, I got a headshot monsterkill on CTF_Face in UT...
    That was thrilling...

6. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Tabletop gaming story here.

I'm a playing a renegade guardsman in a Black Crusade campaign, Raime the Boozer. Kind've a big man, big guns, is obscenely drunk at all times due to a special brew we've named, "The Juice."
    In a recent session, we perform a prison break. All is going fairly well and our group, three humans, a nurgley 'human' who is effectively a walking scab, and a schizophrenic chaos space marine, make short work of the stormtroopers and arbites guarding the area. We leave a couple lead NPC CSMs to guard the entrance while the party goes in, one of them mega macho, the other one less macho.
    We come back up out of the prison with our newfound slaves and cult members in tow, but we arrive to see two terminator armor wearing grey knights fighting our two CSMs. The prisoners huddle in the far room and hide while we go in to assist our boys. We soon discover that the armor rating of 14 is entirely too high and resort to only heavy hits, which both me and my fellow shooty human are incapable of.

But here's the twist, I have a strong grenade. Another twist, the heavy hits we have are entirely melee.

I'm always hammered and spent one round bouncing bolter shots off of the grey knight's armor. So, naturally, I throw the grenade, scaring the bejesus out of the two allies in melee with the grey knight I targeted. The other grey knight was being handled by our mega macho NPC and two other party members.
    The grenade lands off target, drunken hands don't throw well. Thankfully, no one is murdered by Booze Gunner Raime's drunken tosses, but you can bet the two allies were less than thrilled about the close call, complete with loads of laughter from the GM as the players bickered.
    Fast forward a few rounds of slapping from both sides, the weaker NPC CSM is dropped to critical health and the other grey knight is taken down by the macho NPC and the other two party members. The final grey knight is forced onto Death's door, about to be finished off by our human 'bodyguard' with a power fist.

But just before he goes out, the GM announces that he's got one final action, as per grey knights being ultimate badasses.

He decides to shoot at poor Raime with his storm bolter, a very powerful weapon. Raime tries to stumble out of the way in his stupor, but it's no use and four shots connect, that grey knight rolled well. The damage is calculated and Raime is killed two times over.
    Black Crusade rules and party creativity flavoring it as a very nasty explosion of Raime the Recently Reemed. But, Black Crusade also has a funny little rule involving resurrection.I dig it up, along with one party member who loves my drunken antics.
    I roll absolutely perfectly and the 'resurrection' is described as Raime's indestructible liver staying intact after the barrage, acting as a homing beacon for the rest of him. And viola! He's back, missing plenty of infamy and no longer drunk, but a quick chug of "The Juice." fixes that right away. I don't think I've ever made a GM laugh that hard before or had a bigger smile on my face after having a character die.
    His new catchphrase is, "I drink, I die, I drink again!"

STCW262 and Arnust like this.
  7. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

My best moment is when I was playing Minecraft survival and I came across a large valley covered in all types of flowers in Minecraft. It was the most beutiful thing I had ever seen.

2017-02-22_10.00.44.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  8. TheSkeletor27

TheSkeletor27 Seal Broken

Killed Chaos (final boss in Final fantasy 1) after a day of trying.

The best boss fight I have ever done.

Lodish likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Rimworld with CR: Just installed bionic eye on main gunner (uses charge rifle).
    Raid happens... It's a siege
    Send gunner out with medic available to rescue.
    Gunner kills all of them before they even reach they even hit her once...

Amira yates: First survivor, likely to be the last one as well...

10. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Winning the fishing contest in Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns.

11. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Beating Blinx: The Time Sweeper, for 2 reasons:
    -It is the first game I ever played.
    -As the game is very difficult (I normally didn't even get past the 4 bosses right before the final boss itself), I never managed to beat it even thorugh I've had the game for 15 years. (I played it from the start again because I felt nostalgic, and because I wanted to finally beat the very first game I ever played).

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
  12. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I'll probably say stealing baron on league of legends as ivern. I just casually walk to it and smite it but died during the process. We still lost that match but it was so worth it.

13. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I ate all four ghosts in a row on Pac Man.

14. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Been building houses from scratch in Sims 3 of my own design. Love building things. Slowly cooking up a solid style. Pretty much the same ideas as for starbound houses I've made, tho just in 3D.

Screenshot-20.jpg Screenshot-19.jpg Screenshot-18.jpg Screenshot-12.jpg Screenshot-11.jpg Screenshot-3.jpg

15. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Well, this happened:

I beat Ballos!

LOL BALL and BigEaredKittens like this.
  16. BigEaredKittens

Whoa.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Are you the one person here who knows the significance of that?

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  18. BigEaredKittens

You talk about it often, I'm guessing it very important to you.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  19. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Incredibly!

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  20. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

I did my first solo dungeon run in Guild Wars 2.

Dipdoo likes this.