1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

whats your favorite thing about starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by The Half Sane Magician, Mar 11, 2015.

1. StormySunrise

StormySunrise Big Damn Hero

I like all the mods, although I stopped playing since Koala. (probably even more mods out there!)

2. Peppersnap

Peppersnap Big Damn Hero

play with friendsss.
    talk and help each other!
    mossst fun!

Tamorr likes this.
  3. Daktaklakpak

Daktaklakpak Subatomic Cosmonaut

Waiting for the release date.

4. MrLink13

MrLink13 Void-Bound Voyager

Spaaaaaace!
    One of my favorite things about starbound is how it can be changed to fit the needs for all players. It leaves so many options for the player to implement their own creative ways of combat and building to character creation (to an extent) Starbound overall just has a lot of things I like to see in games, and with more and more content coming with nightly and unstable builds it just seems to get better.

5. HELIXANER00

HELIXANER00 Aquatic Astronaut

Happy. i must say that the game is like home for me, its so big and cozy <3:hylotl:<3 (in the good way people:seriously:)

Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
  6. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Viking Alpacas....way cool.
    Also, I love the community.

7. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

There's lots of exploration. It can get a bit repetitive, but the initial experience is incredible

8. Chickendoodles

Chickendoodles Phantasmal Quasar

I would say that "making your own story" potential of the game. Play it how you like, whether that is as a hero or a villain, it can be done.

9. Nikixmina

Nikixmina Void-Bound Voyager

making my house and relaxing on my porch while I watch the night away :3

de0lsu likes this.
  10. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

my favorite thing? the possibilities. I can't wait to be an exploring farmer merchant gasman.

11. Harakhti

Harakhti Phantasmal Quasar

Open world sci-fi sandbox experience with a loose lore to build upon. Do I really need anything else?

12. MisterDark

MisterDark Aquatic Astronaut

I really love the setting and the lore. I also love the modding.

13. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

That's probably my case as well. I'm happy waiting, and the forums are a good place to do it.

14. TheGnomeGuardian

TheGnomeGuardian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I personally enjoy the character customization, and the potential it holds. I also really like the way the game's going with mods, almost integrating them seamlessly.

15. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

That I can build stuff like the damn Satellite of Love in it.

[​IMG]

Tamorr and Jonesy like this.