Question What's Your Favorite 2016 Presidential Candidate? (North America)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slippery Slime, Apr 9, 2016.

?

What's Your Favorite Candidate?

1. Donald Trump

2. Ted Cruz

3. John Kasich

4. Hillary Clinton

5. Bernie Sanders

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Seriously @Bonabopn , did you not see my other posts. Check him out.

2. TheKillerNacho

TheKillerNacho Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I was not being sarcastic, actually.
    I saw you mention him in another of your posts but i didn't want to quote both of you. I didn't bother looking him up because i'm not an american so it doesn't matter whether or not i'd vote for him.

4. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I'm voting for the candidate who is secretly a reptilian alien. Humanity must fall.

Kidding aside, though, I really don't care anymore. Both parties will just botch it up and we'll have more of the same every election.

5. Thejawz

Thejawz Space Hobo

Donald Trump was never considered racist until running for president. Bernie is a life long politician that along with most politicans are the reason the USA is having so many problems. Hillary should be in prison for many reasons. Trump is not perfect but at least he will get things done and actually cares about his country.

6. Iaeyan Elyuex

The racist calling is a desperation move by a party losing a political argument as a last-ditch effort to discredit the winning party. I've been called racist by a very ignorant person, despite being in a bicolor relationship. It's not even race, and as a Sci-Fi fan, I would understand that! A human and a vulcan are different races. A black human and a white human are both humans. This kind of crap is why actual other races won't talk to us. [/soapbox]

Yeah, though. I didn't vote for anyone. I voted against the one who I thought would screw up more.

7. Bonabopn

I don't mean to argue, but 'race' has meant a person's ethnic grouping longer than it has meant a different species of person. I think Tolkien popularised it with his fantasy books.

8. HarmonicRev

HarmonicRev Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nobody who has any chance of winning is somebody I want having even a speck of power.

I am thinking of abandoning ship. Maybe I could go back to Ireland or Austria where my ancestors hail from.

9. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

The problem with this election is that one of them will win. I hope Johnson makes the ticket.

Lol. Most of my ancestors hail from Florida. And I'm NOT going there.

10. HarmonicRev

Ah, Florida, a state where towns pass official legislature banning "The devil", the temperatures make you want to die and the killers actually make you die.

Yeah I can see why you'd avoid it.

11. Iaeyan Elyuex

Yeah, the whole US is pretty much a hole right now. Enter at your own risk.

12. HarmonicRev

I disagree. Here in Western Mass things are okay. Then again we do have small towns that are full of rednecks in the countryside, but here in the suburbs things are business as usual. It feels like an oasis in a sea of madness.

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Cthulu 2016; why vote for the lesser evil?

Lumina likes this.
  14. Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It isn't an argument, because everyone is racist. Trump has Alienated many minority groups during his bid. It's obvious the racist card would be thrown because of that. I see no reason why people take such offense to that. It's Trumps own fault for it happening. It just shows is lack of understanding of politics. It took Trump months to come out and openly denounce racist groups like the KKK for example which would openly come to his rallies and at times even Nazi salute. Some of them still come to his rallies with Trump Arm Bands in true Nazi fashion. Even if Trump isn't racist, his rhetoric has inspired Racist to follow him. Despite that I'm a Nationalist, a Civic Nationalist I can not support him. He comes off as an ignoramus, a buffoon, a bumbling idiot on stage. Unfit for any high ranking political position. As Putin stated Trump is bright, but he actually said he is bright as in colorful, not smart something he came out and clarified later as Trump used Putin's use of Bright as a mark of Putin calling him brilliant, when it was quite the contrary. Putin would love nothing more than Trump to be President of the United States because he would be such an easy president to use as Anti American Propaganda. Will turn American into a laughing stock. Americas enemies including Russia would like nothing better.

For months I actually thought Trump was a President being sponsored by the Chinese. As the Chinese were trying very hard to denounce Trump, demonize him. Which means the CCP are trying very hard to distance themselves from him despite he has done business deals in China. Everyone knows when the CCP tries to demonize something means they're behind something sinister. Only to find out Trump might be sponsored by Russia, when his campaign manager was found out to have close ties with high ranking Russian business men and politicians. Combine that with Trumps obsessive Putin "Rules" stance. FBI and CIA have both come out and said they would not trust him with any classified information, and I wonder if they're thinking the same thing.

Worse yet when the Intelligence gave Trump his first briefing he came out and said they looked stressed, angry. Blamed it on Obama. When logic would dictate maybe the Intelligence officers just didn't want to be in the same room with Trump? lol

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  15. Iaeyan Elyuex

America's already in the commode. Hillary would pull the handle and Trump would take a whiz in it and not flush. As someone with misanthropic tendencies, I think I'll just sit back at this point with some popcorn and watch humanity unravel itself further. Not to bring religion into this, but at some point, humanity will fail so epicly that the Big Guy Upstairs will just pull the plug on the whole thing.

16. FreeYourself

FreeYourself Orbital Explorer

Hillary will be the next president

Lumina likes this.
  17. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is an Election going on?.

18. Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's that obvious? It's been my prediction even before she was nominated. I was a Sanders supporter personally.

19. Bonabopn

See, that's what we thought in the UK with the EU vote.
    "No-one will vote for the dumb option. Everyone is smart enough to see that it's dumb. Nobody important thinks it's a good idea."
    And then the dumb option won 51%-49%. Because the smart people were too smart to vote and the dumb people are racist and scared of the internet.
    Learn from our mistakes! Don't let the stupid people decide your fate!

20. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not an american. That said...

It's so amazingly idiotic that a large country like the US manages to bring forward complete idiots and pathological liars for presidency. There are very smart people living in the US, surely there are better potential POTUS to be found out there? At least there's Bernie. He seems to be a decent and fair guy. But of course the sheep will vote for the one with the biggest mouth and strongest words. Idiots. And all that mudslinging going on... Mind boggling.

Unfortunately, either Trump or Clinton is going to win. The choice lies between a fool and a snake. I prefer the fool because I fear the snake is going to make Russian-the west relations so much worse. Not looking forward for a world war. Seen the videos, seen the movies, do not want, do not like. Besides, I am sick and tired of the US for meddling in the world's business. The US is not the leader of the world, even though they seem to think so. I hope Trump would keep his word and focus his attention on his own country, keeping the US' bullshit away from us.

So you are one of the people who think having some unelected bureaucrats make up laws and rules for Europeans everywhere is a good idea? And you call me dumb. *shakes head*
    The EU is not a democracy. The sooner that sham falls apart, the better.