What's the Floran's favorite restaurant? The Arbor eat 'em.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Shminx, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Shminx

Shminx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Excuse the raggedy title, I'm a real poetree. X3

My name is Shminx (a combination of the word 'jinx' and the German word 'Schminke', which means make-up), although you can also call me anything from A to douchebag. I really won't mind.

I have been on and off, lurking the Starbound website and forums ever since I heard of it in the Terraria Steam news. I'm really into the survival, but even more so into the childish joy of exploring and experiencing another reality entirely. No matter how corny that may sound to you, I call "Fantasy" my best friend. Terraria has done a good job on that front, but I believe this game in particular will blow all known proportions to bits.

Even now, although the game is not out yet, the Floran race has fascinated me so much, I almost drowned in the flood of inspiration and imagination I had one night. Although I am tied on what I'll be playing as - either Novakid (their description seems to fit my demeanor to a T!) or Floran (kawaii d- I mean, amazing plant people!), the latter will have a special place in my sketchbook. :paper:

One thing to mention: To ensure the biggest impact, I'll wait for Starbound's full release until I'll ever touch it - you'll have to miss out on me for the beta. But, heh, not like that's a big deal to anyone - yet. I'll just be over there, sitting in the dark corner of the forums, swinging my quill for the Untold Tales of the Starbound universe. :paper:

On that note ... Brace yourselves.

I'm only the harbinger of amateur artists and fanfiction writers, who think too highly of themselves, to come. :giggle:

2. Oh! You Floran! Eheh! I like your Intro, I like you. Welcome to our Nice Community! ;)
    Florans for me are cannibals murders that eat themselves! Mah god!

I'm Mr.Bacon, the Official Bacon of Starbound. If you ever need some Bacon, just Call Me! :proper:

3. Khrono

Khrono Big Damn Hero

We accept you whether you choose glow or grow. Welcome!

4. Pardos

Pardos Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, welcome to the forums. May you find the answers to your question, and I hope I'll see some of your drawings later.

5. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Welcome to the forums

I'm T-rex, the Official Dino of Starbound. If you ever need some Blood, just Call Me! :proper:

6. Justice123

Justice123 Void-Bound Voyager

Me Welcome You

7. Khataclysme

Khataclysme Big Damn Hero

Welcome Aboard Shminx !

8. NabuK

NabuK Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome Shminx!!! Wait and see ;)

9. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

Huzzah, more cannibals! Nice to see a good influx of people who are not afraid to discuss culinary masterpieces... made out of other people. Welcome to the show!

10. IllusiveEnergy

IllusiveEnergy Subatomic Cosmonaut

One stop human slop.

11. Omega-9124

Omega-9124 Industrial Terraformer

Welcome aboard. Please don't try to eat me. :chrono:

12. NabuK

NabuK Void-Bound Voyager

Shminx, can we eat thaï Hylotls leg together one of those days..?

13. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

Nice, clean introduction. Welcome to the community.

14. Noobih

Noobih Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I marvel thy master hath not eaten thee for a word, for thou art not so long by the head as Honorificabilitudinitatibus! Thou art easier swallowed than a flap-dragon. :V

15. Shminx

Shminx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll let a quick sketch of Shortberry, the Floran, do the talking:

[​IMG]

... I hope the humor will at some point turnip again.

16. cvnvnasdf

cvnvnasdf Industrial Terraformer

I can call you whatever I want?

Welcome to the forums, XxXSuperSunlightEater_8523691337XxX

[Pink] Florans are getting popular.

17. FoxBLU

FoxBLU Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome! :)

That sketch of shortberry looks pretty cool.

18. Cool sketch! Welcome to the forums, too. There's lots of Floran fans around here; I'm sure you won't have trouble making a lot of friends! :DD

19. joaovitorbf

joaovitorbf Space Penguin Leader

Welcome to the forums Shminx!

20. FreshSheet

FreshSheet Pangalactic Porcupine

greetings.png
    I think we'll be like two lemons on a counter.